Skidmore Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

we know just as much as you do. just wait

i just sent the email :relieved:

2 Likes

amazing thank you <3

2 Likes

Thanks, when you get a response, can you please let me know ASAP?

1 Like

ofc they will bud

2 Likes

Thanks. All I want to know whether or not I got admitted and when to check for that decision.

1 Like

greg you will the be the first to find out :star_struck: im rooting for you :crown:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this for me. I will keep you updated about my decision and I hope for good news. I am just bored of waiting around.

3 Likes

watch the admissions officer email back “its a surprise babes <3”

2 Likes

All I hope for is an answer, and it is because I want to know, and so that I can make reservations for the week of March 29, and I can’t do that until I hear from Skidmore.

They’re not gonna tell you when we find out. We’ll all find out at once

How did Skidmore do this last year with saying when they would release decisions? Can someone who applied last year fill me in on this? I am just trying to get a sense of how they will release decisions this year for RD applicants.

I thought they would, because some schools tell students when to expect a decision by.

Well not skidmore.

two gregs ! two gregs !

5 Likes

I feel this is unfair to the applicants. I really feel that they should at least give an estimated time for the release.

I hope you will find out soon king :crown::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Thanks. Let me know when you get that email.

1 Like

Will do😎

are you gregs both the same greg h or different greg h’s? :woozy_face::woozy_face:

2 Likes