so, have any of you who have had your majors changed to GS blinn team ...

<p>gotten to step 4 or 5 yet?</p>

<p>trying to figure if this is the actual blinn team offer or an offer to be considered for blinn team.</p>

<p>Nope… Still on Step 3… I will let you know as soon as mine changes. Unfortunately, I don’t expect it to change today due to the fact that it’s Sunday…</p>

<p>yeah - i don’t either. i was kind of hoping maybe someone who heard a week or so back might pop in.</p>

<p>Just got offered Blinn Team! So yes, that early change of major DID mean something! Hope you guys are in, too!</p>

<p>Yep, I got offered Blinn TEAM as well! Congrats to you, budger!</p>

<p>Can you BlinnTeam folks reveal your stats? Trying to figure out what chance S2 has for next year.</p>

<p>there is not a lot of rhyme or reason, IMO. all kinds of kids getting worse results with better stats.</p>

<p>my daughter. good grades, good test scores, bad class rank. that may kill it for her.</p>

<p>best advice is to do whatever you can to become an academic admit.</p>

<p>my advice is if he is not academic admit … apply ASAP like in august. kids who apply early with less than great stats seem to have better results than those who apply later (even if it is not really “late”).</p>

<p>Thanks! Applying early is definitely the plan. After the first round of sat/act’s’ I’m pretty sure an academic admit isn’t on the horizon. I would be ok with Blinn team as he will be a young college freshman (summer bday) and I think Blinn might be an easier college intro.</p>

<p>also, showing a lot of demonstrated interest to a&m seems to be more of a factor here than at some other schools.</p>

<p>my best advice … apply early!!!</p>

<p>This thread has all of my stats… This year was VERY competitive!</p>

<p><a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/texas-m-university/1295603-chances-getting.html#post13964514[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/texas-m-university/1295603-chances-getting.html#post13964514&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>SAT 1180. 50 out of 440. Tons of leadership and comm service.</p>