Sophie Davis Fall 2021

Yeah you’re right. i still have hope but trying to keep my expectations low so I don’t get hurt in the end.

Yea same LOL. Even though I got the interview, I’m doing the same. Plus, there are a few negatives attached to this program not gonna lie. Not to deter anyone here, but there are some.

I think we all just need to relax & still have some faith. I’m not saying put all your eggs in one basket, just keep a positive thought still.
Yes, Ik someone who got an interview last year a week before it stopped. Start worrying by mid-March (in the 20s)

cool

I haven’t gotten an interview invite yet either :(( Let’s not lose hope until mid-March tho! Hoping everyone here gets an invite!

I haven’t gotten an interview invite either :,)

I mean, I believe invites started exactly one month ago and I’m pretty sure interviews go on till the end of march, so if 50% already have been invited, then there’s still the 50% left for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, general question for everyone who had an interview:

Did they ever state how much people applied this year? Lots of universities have been talking about record number applications, so I wondered if Sophie Davis did.

No, not at all.

sophie davis never mentioned this, they only ever mentioned that the majority of the incoming classes from previous years have resided from the New York City area.

Thanks guys!
Just wondering, for the ones that got an invite, are you all from the city area? I remember two people stating they were from queens.
I’m not from the city, but I am in Long Island.

I’m from Queens, NY . Yeah, they do take students from Li too. Because I know people in Sophie who came from Li schools.

I completed the interview already, but yes I am from Queens as well. They take students from Long Island, and from other areas, I would not worry.

hey guys! I came on here because I can see many of you are very stressed and anxious about the admissions for Sophie. I applied as well, and interviewed this past Tuesday. if you have any questions about the interview Ill help. other than that, im sure we will all be fine so don’t stress too much. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh congrats on your interview!! How did it go

Congratulations! I don’t really have any questions but I hope it went well!

this is sorta a weird question but can anyone who got the interview lmk what the subject of the email was and the “user name” of the person who sent it was? i almost missed an interview for another college bc gmail marked it as a spam, so i just want to be sure i dont miss another one

I hope it went well for you and for everyone else who has taken the interview already.

My D got a Sophie invite today @ 1:12pm for an interview on Feb23rd at 12:30 pm. She has declined her invite. Hopefully one of you here will get that slot!

Good luck to all here, This Sophie’s page is the most positive happy chats that I have ever read in this forum. You all are so compassionate and encouraging to each other. Hope you all here can get into Sophie or any other program you set your mind to.

6 Likes

Best of luck to her where ever she goes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You! She got accepted to Upstate medical BS/MD. That was her first choice. So she is withdrawing other interview invites. I had read earlier you had interviewed well. All the very best to you to get in to your top choice as well!

2 Likes