Sophie Davis Fall 2021

ill pm my number once we all get responses i just dont want to get my hopes up!!

no problem! but if you want you can be part of the general chat as of now since its all we can do. once everyone gets their decisions, accepted students will have a separate chat from the general one. best of luck though!

1 Like

oh wait sorry i misread the thread i didnt realize there were two group mes!! ill make an acc this weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait. It comes before April 1st???

I hope so, but yes they did state we get them no later than April 1.

One more question. Ccny decision and SD decision is totally two different things right?

Yes

1 Like

Thank you so much.

@Toor03 Hey there, its been a while since we have heard from you. Is everything okay? Me and @Callmesmores , @PreposterousFox @sabbyy and @ashk917 remembered that you were the creator of this thread and we know how excited you are about this! Please update us and let us know you are okay.

3 Likes

Yes!
@Toor03 we hope that you’re well!! Please reach out to us if you need someone to talk, laugh with, or just chill cuz we know how hectic this can be. You’re still amazing. Stay safe :rose:

2 Likes

Hey guys I am back after a chaotic month hahah, glad to see everyone is doing well and is back on! If we ever do connect, I don’t mind sharing socials or my email! :blush:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think it’s like March 29-30 acceptances are sent out and March 31st to April 1, waitlist/rejections are sent out

Heyy, you could PM your phone number to @ellona0327 and she can add you to our group me chat

Hi, @Sophie_Rocks, we hope you are doing well. @ellona0327 @Callmesmores @PreposterousFox @sabbyy and I were worried about you. You were one of the pioneers of this thread and you have been absent for a while. We just wanted to make sure you were okay. You can talk to us if you would like and it doesn’t have to be about Sophie. Please write back and let us know if you’re doing okay. :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Hi @MarrZak , we have a group me chat atm! Private message your email and phone number to be included! If you dont know how to do that, click on my user name and click send message. Looking forward to adding you!

1 Like

Hey guys I’m doing good. Thank you so much for asking. I have been absent due to the hectic schedule and with exams and everything. Thanks for asking.

4 Likes

thank you so much :blush: just sent you a message!

1 Like

Yay I’m glad to hear that everything is well! We understand you are busy, but if you would like we could add you into the group chat on group me as well. Lmk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aw! I understand you. Well take sometime for yourself, self-care is a must! You deserve it :innocent:

3 Likes

hey, I’m glad you are doing okay! Just a friendly reminder to everyone that school isn’t everything. We should take time to take care of ourselves and spend time with friends and family. :blush:

3 Likes