Sophie Davis Fall 2021

Yeah, how do you know? On their VIP login calendar it said the last week January they start interviews.

1 Like

@Callmesmores @Sophie_Rocks Yeah the interviews start on January 25 and on the side it says they will send an invite for the interview 1 to 2 weeks in advance either by mail or email. And those 1 to 2 weeks start tomorrow. So they will probably send interviews by Friday, if not definitely next week. Hopefully we get it

2 Likes

Hopefully!!

2 Likes

Ohh I see what you’re saying. I understand. Yes, I hope we all get a call. I wonder how things many change now due to all being virtually. I’m sure it’ll be on zoom or something. Do you guys know previously it was a 3 hour interview? Each hour with a different person? (Ex: student, & 2 faculty members)

Yeah I heard that in total they are around 2 hours. One with a student from 3 4 or 5 year and 2 from faculty members. Luckily, I met one of the five admissions staff members at school, hopefully she still remembers me and I get an interview with her lol

3 Likes

@Sophie_Rocks Things to do between now and March

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s be really nice. Keep us updated . :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah. How about if any of us gets an interview invitation we’ll post it here just so everyone knows that interview has started? It’s up to you guys, but I’ll definitely let you guys know if I get one.

3 Likes

Yes, most definitely!! I’ll do the same.

3 Likes

Same, I’ll let you guys know.

2 Likes

yea ofc!!

3 Likes

Hopefully, we all get it. Waiting is the hardest part!! lol

2 Likes

I will keep you all posted if my DC recieves any communication from the school. Good luck to everyone!

Okay Idk if I’m being stupid but what does “DC” mean?

1 Like

Yeah what does “DC” mean?

DH dear husband
DC dear child
DD dear daughter
DS dear son

2 Likes

Oh wow. I didn’t even think of it like that. Lol

To keep our minds off of Sophie Davis for a while, what are some other schools that you guys Applied to, did you hear back from any of them, and is Sophie your guys first choice?

Yeah Sophie Davis is my first choice. I mentioned the colleges I applied to above. I already got accepted to Stony Brook. How about you?

1 Like

Wow congratulations!! for stony Brook that’s an amazing school. For me Sophie is my first choice but I applied to other CUNY’s. How about the rest of you guys?