Sophie Davis Fall 2021

I didn’t send my resume over because I didn’t know how to.
Can we do that?

It was just a zoom tour & information session on just City College. They spoke about all the programs in the school & admission process for City College. I asked if S.D was doing interviews as of yet & she said they haven’t yet.

That’s the first time I heard about it. I didn’t even know we had to. Hopefully this doesn’t effect us. This is because on their application they never said anything about resume.

Don’t worry guys if it wasn’t mentioned then it shouldn’t effect anyone negatively. Let’s just hope for the best. Good luck again.

1 Like

I mean I do have a resume written for other colleges, I just had no idea where I would send it as it wasn’t part of the application at all. Nor was there any statement on resumes.

What did the webinar say about it?

Yes, me too. It was just a zoom tour & information session on just City College. They spoke about all the programs in the school & admission process for City College. I asked if S.D was doing interviews as of yet & she said they haven’t yet.

True. :slight_smile:

did you by any chance ask them if they knew when theyre starting interviews

and yea dont stress about resumes if they wanted one they would have given us the space to add one. I’m a QuestBridge finalist and they only allowed 6 ECs on the application but every school i applied to through QuestBridge allowed me to upload a resume

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone knew the format for the sophie davis interviews for 2021? Will it be the same as last year? What are some important things we should know/questions they will ask? Thanks!

1 Like

i personally have no idea … did u get an invite for an interview already?

No. The admission lady for CCNY did not.

1 Like

Do you know the format that was given last year? If so could you possibly let us know?

lol nice flex. Congrats on being a finalist. A lot of people from my school made it to the final but most of them didn’t get it. I think only like 2 or 3 people (out of the approximately 120) get questbridge from my school every year. But it does look good to other colleges.

2 Likes

Also do you guys know if we have to send our mid year and/or final transcripts cuz cunyfirst says they already have access to both my transcripts and they’re in progress but do we need to send it to Sophie Davis?

thanks, i didnt do the match but but i had some friends who got into AMAZING schools

and idk either. i think ur best off emailing them

Ohh same. One of my friends is going to Columbia for FREEE!!

Ohhh Okay, I didn’t want to email them because that just seems kind of annoying to me lol

yeah totally but i think its a valid question!

1 Like