Sophie Davis Program Application Process 2022-2023

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just wondering what makes you think that they planed to interview your son during his break?

1 Like

Is there any one who got interview invite from oos?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, we’re out of state in Maryland and drove to NY and back same day. Interview lasted about 2.5 hours.

When u got invitation from them. I just wondering how early they send invitations

They typically give 5 - 7 days notice. Interviews are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and from my understanding, interviews began the 2nd week of Feb and will go on till mid March.

He did get interview during his break. He is currently on winter break and interviewed Tuesday. I guessed they intentionally did this since he is a high school student and would otherwise have to miss school for an interview

Thought they started interviews since last week of Jan. So we interview first week. I wonder if date of application submission plays a part. We submitted entire application as soon as it opened 1st week of December, I think it was.

we got one mid march. How did the interview go if somebody can tell.

How did the Interview go? Can you give some tips

did you get interview

How did the interview go. Congrats

Not yet, are you oos?

We live oos. My D got interview inviting today. It will be mid march

Does interview time 830 to 4pm. So need to stay whole day or or interview time?
How long we stay there?

Interview went well. Lasted about 3 hours. There was 3 interviewers including a student. They know you are really smart. Interview focused on my son as a person. He remembers he got a family dynamics questions.

My sons interview was from 930-1230pm. He said there were a few students in the waiting room with him. Idk if they overlapped the interviews.

yes

What state you are?

Hiii! I have my interview soon, does anybody have advice or tips on how the interview process is and some questions I should be prepared for? Good luck to everyone here!

2 Likes