Spaces in engineering ! :)

<p>Hey guys !! </p>

<p>My friend decided to apply here and she will be submitting her app tomorrow ! She's pretty keen on engineering and I was wondering if there are any more spaces in engineering and if so, with respects to Chem engineering? </p>

<p>Thanks guys xoxo ! :)</p>

<p>Does she apply for freshman or transfer ?</p>

<p>Freshman !! :)</p>

<p>Which engineering degree, xoxoviviannnn? Someone posted on another thread that a lot of the engineering degrees had filled up.</p>

<p>AIS says that Chemical, Biomedical, and Mechanical Engineering are no longer available.
=O</p>

<p>^how do you tell on AIS that a major has been filled?</p>

<p>Yes how do you tell what majors are full?</p>

<p>My friends looking at chem engineering ! Seems like my major isn’t very popular :p</p>

<p>“Click here to request a major change”
and then check the box next to
“Yes, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the issues involved in changing my major.”</p>

<p>^if I click to change major do I have to actually change my major? I just want to see if it is full.</p>

<p>No, it’s just an acknowledgement box.</p>

<p>Okay thanks! My application is not fully processed so I can’t check it now, but I will look at it soon.</p>

<p>I was accepted to TAMU’s ChemE program in early October, and there is a pretty big chance that I won’t be attending, but I don’t know until I receive my other decisions. So a few spots will open up, but the 2 majors that fill up the fastest are ChemE and BiomedE.</p>