Stanford Class of 2025 Regular Decision

no one is missing it rn…u guys r panicking uselessly rn…it will take time for it to update

2 Likes

no everyone shld still have addresses

Another hopeful note (I saw on Redit)

People who got rejected from ivy leagues, remember that Stanford usually doesn’t choose the obvious applicant. They have the highest variation in SAT scores than any other school, and quite frequently they accept kids in the low 1400s.

If you look at the yield, they have an 82% yield (Harvard also has an 82% yield). This means that kids who get into Stanford usually wont get into Harvard or other ivy leagues. Stanford’s application process is truly the most holistic of them all

2 Likes

Thank you for this! I needed a bit of optimism

3 Likes

i had a 1470 and didnt submit it…idk y

cant regret more now

1 Like

No sorry, my important info dissapeared

idk if u guys applied to harvard or saw the thread yesterday but that whole thread around this time yesterday was absolutely hilarious

poll on reddit

Okay but what is the important information section tho

1 Like

most dont have it…does that mean only the accepted ones have it

1 Like

A 1470 is wonderful! I feel like admissions are so competitive nowadays - 1% of people applying to these schools is like thousands of students with amazing grades. Apparently most kids do get into their top college (70
%+) but because we are all vying for certain schools, we don’t see that.

I still have my withdraw button, what does it mean to not have the withdraw button?

The rate is too high for that… I’m betting both accepted and waitlisted students have it

1 Like

How am I supposed to know lol. We’re still seeing wth is going on

The stanford one is too! But I’ll have to check out the Harvard one to calm my nerves

some people are saying that they JUST disappeared for them now along with their withdraw button so it probably has to do with Stanford uploading decisions

1 Like

exactly…I didnt submit it to ivy’s and got rejected so I just dont know what m up to

1 Like

like ppl were having a legit argument and it was pretty fascinating ngl

1 Like

mine is still the same…