Student from SoCal at U of A?

<p>Hi,
I am a senior in HS strongly considering U of A. I will be a business major and I really like the school.
However, my only concern with going to U of A is being out-of-state. I want to move back to Southern California after graduation and I’m wondering if there is a large alumni network in Southern California, and if there are a lot of students who are from Southern California.
Thanks!</p>

<p>UA is about 25% SoCal students, you will feel at home amongst your cal folks, huge Cal student pop at UA, I think they have send off’s from SoCal from SD, LA and SF. No worries loads of cal folks and the Cal lifestyle, you’ll love it. The Eller Business School is Excellent, you can’t admit until you’re a Sopho, but it’s worth the wait, Great School</p>

<p>Tons of CA students here. Some people even joke by calling it UCAZ, University of California - Arizona… But that’s not entirely true. School is about 50% in state kids from AZ, and the other 50% is made up of CA, WA, and TX very strongly, and just about everywhere else too. Definitely a big alumni network in SoCal and all over the west coast.</p>

<p>Thanks guys!</p>