Students in FL over break?

<p>Hey to all,</p>

<p>Don't take this as a weird thread, please! I am simply wondering a few things:</p>

<p>First, I am looking at U of M as a transfer student to frost school of music. I haven't actually talked to a student FROM miami to know what the school is about.</p>

<p>My question is: Is any u of m student going to be in florida from like dec 25-31? I am visiting relatives in delray beach and was wondering if i could possibly get together to see what your opinions of the school are?</p>

<p>Again, this may come off as weird but at least for me hearing about schools in person is the best source of information.</p>

<p>buuuummmmmmmmmmmpahhhhhhhhhhhhh (cars!)</p>

<p>Didn't I read where you auditioned there and got accepted last year? Just wondering why you need to see it again?</p>

<p>I don't need to see the campus again...I need to talk to students haha.</p>

<p>Jeremy,</p>

<p>I don't go there but I have many friends there and you can instant message me if you'd like as well. I'm currently a student at the university of maryland and very unhappy and trying to get into umiami for jan.</p>

<p>I am loving Florida, but there is nothign to do at my grandma's, and i mean NOTHINGAHHHHH. haha. so that's why I must "BUMMMP." anybody else here? lol.</p>

<p>Hey.... I just messaged you before actually but how long are you going to be in Delray? I live in Boca so that's really close but I'm going to New Orleans tomorrow and I'll be back Monday morning..</p>

<p>Hahaha New Orleans!! I was just there for 4 months at Tulane LOL. I am here till Dec. 31st which is new years eve haha.</p>

<p>Jeremy, did you attend tulane and are looking to transfer to UM? I'm applying to both and am curious, if you did go to tulane, why you're transferring.</p>