Suggest Some Schools to me??

Hello everyone! I had a nice shortlist of colleges going, but I feel like my search results aren’t as good as they could be. I’m looking to get my BSN. I have currently been looking at SUNY Binghamton, Boston College, Endicott, Hartwick College, MCPHS, Merrimack, and Simmons. Any additional suggestions of nursing programs would be appreciated. I’ll put my stats and preferences below, and thank you all.

SAT: 1260
Have not taken ACT
GPA:3.84 (unweighted- school doesn’t weight)
Four years each of history, math, sciences, and English as well as three years of foreign language
Will be going in with 9 classes that I received AP or college credits from
President of Gay-Straight Alliance two years in a row, in acapella group and musical
Volunteer work

Preferences:
Anywhere in northeast, New York State (not near NYC) or Massachusetts prefered
Medium-ish sized but flexible on this
Undergrad research opportunities (I like this about Binghamton)
Near a city similar to Boston or in Boston if in MA
Three year bsn programs offered (I liked this at MCPHS and Hartwick) for people w/o other degree

I hope that’s enough info, I’d love to hear any and all suggestions. Thanks!

In addition to this, I will also have had a year and a half experience working with elderly patients as an RA in a nursing home if any schools weigh this into their considerations as something that may help me!

NM

UMass Lowell? URochester if you can bring your test scores up. What state do you live in?

U Rochester does not offer traditional BSN. They offer a community college/UR program and a dual degree (4.5 years).

Sacred Heart

I live in New York!
I also plan to take the SAT again in June, so I do have a chance to bring my scores up.

I think BC is tough unless you have a decent score increase. I’d suggest ULowell and UMass Boston, too!

Whatever you choose, make sure that it is DIRECT ADMIT. Extremely important for nursing program decision making.

Fairfield University amazing nursing school

If you can get your test scores up, you could try Penn State. My daughter loves the BSN program there.