SUNY Upstate Accelerated Scholars 2021 Applicants

Yea ofc! I just sent her a follow request

I am really interested in this program. Question: Do you have to apply through the common app for this program or can you apply through the feeder school’s own application/ SUNY.

Most of them have an option on the common app, but some like ESF and Purchase, you have to send them an email telling them your interested. At least, this is how it was last year.

For Adelphi and Yeshiva U for example, can you apply through their own applications. On the Adelphi application, for instance, there is an option to indicate interest in the program. But on the SUNY UAS page, it says to apply through the common app.

Also @Hershey7676 are you currently in the program. Can I pm you to find out more about the program and your experience applying.
Thank you

Yes, sorry this is coming so late. I used the common app to apply to most schools (they had an option in one of the sections). For some however, they were not there and you have to contact the university to see how you can show your interest. you can PM me to learn more if you need too.

I am also in the program through ESF too

Do u send SAT scores to SUNY Upstate itself or is it enough just to send to feeder school. There is option on common app to submit to SUNY Upstate so that is why I’m asking.
Thank you

You send to feeder school. feeder school forwards your materials to the SUNY upstate.
Later when you are asked to fill out a separate application for SUNY upstate, they will ask for additional material

Hi , do you have any additional info on SUNY Poly - UAS? I am applying this year and wanted to see if I can get more insights.

1 Like

Hi, looks like you are in the UAS program. have you heard any one being accepted from SUNY Poly? I am applying for 2022.

Do you mind sharing your stats and the interview details?

Congratulations! Can you please let me more about the interview details? What type of questions?

Did they send out interview invitations?

some schools did, I got from Syracuse and Ualbany

1 Like

Has anyone from RIT gotten interviews for SUNY Upstate Medical? Thanks.

Hi I thought Upstate picks the undergrad you interview for if you were recommended by multiple schools and you only interview for one affiliated undergrad? When is your interview? Thank you!

The format for the Upstate interview is traditional correct.

This BSMD says accelerated does that mean it’s a 7 year program or 6 year because I never saw it clarified on the website.

Yes, Upstate picks the undergrad and you only interview for one. My interview’s in early February.

1 Like

The format for interview is traditional right. On website it says MMI but I think they are doing traditional this year because of Covid.