TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

That was specific for engineering decisions.

I’m sorry, I misread your question. I’m not sure

Anyone who got the 6 tabs on Friday with AIS showing Blinn actually gotten the update in AIS showing the acceptance? We’ve got the 6 tabs, but AIS still says in review.

My nephew applied to Mech Eng by the priority deadline. I thought he was supposed to get a decision by February 1.

We have not had a change in AIS after getting the six tabs Friday morning.

anyone know when the scholarship and financial aid portal is expected to be back up?

March? Omg. From Jan to Feb to now March? Seriously :flushed:

2 Likes

Thank you for some positive news on a monday morning.

She told me the info about first and second round decisions before I asked if Engineering was full - However, she had pulled up my daughter’s info and could have seen that she was an engineering applicant. So - I’m sorry, but I’m not 100% sure if that was engineering specific or if she was talking about all majors.

ok, thanks though! we all continue to hold our breath

What’s the difference between first and second round? Priority and regular decision?

It is up http://uwide.tamu.edu/ and you need to be logged in with your student’s logon. Also, I found IE did not work but Chrome did.

Picked blinn from engineering options last week, 6 tabs on Friday for blinn engineering, change of major disappeared from ais today and still says being considered for teab what’s going on? Did i not get blinn academy?

You can’t change major if you’re in Texas A&M Engineering at Blinn. They view it as you being in Blinn specifically for engineering. If you go through Manage Applications in Howdy and try to change majors, it should say something like:

Students admitted directly to Blinn TEAM, Engineering at Blinn-Bryan, and Engineering at Galveston are not eligible to change majors. Acceptance to these programs provides a pathway to Texas A&M University and a change of curriculum will be possible after enrolling and satisfying program requirements.

We hope you will accept your offer of admission and join the Aggie family.

Ah so I’m 100% in for teab? Freaked out for a second because I saw somewhere that change major disappearing meant psa and I don’t have any official admission yet

1 Like

The 6 tabs should mean you’re in. We’ve been waiting since Friday as well for AIS to update.

1 Like

i just tried to log on and the website said “Our records indicate that you are not currently enrolled.
You are not eligible to apply for scholarships at this time.” is this only available for continuing students or am i looking in the wrong place? thanks!

One of my son’s is an EE major at UTA and he LOVES it. He has a great scholarship that lured him to UTA and he has found great community there! If your daughter is looking at Engineering, it’s the biggest program in North Texas with the most options. Best wishes as you wait! And if you have any questions about UTA, feel free to message me.

2 Likes

Thank you so much - I am new at this forum and have no idea how to private message someone - but I’d love to hear more about UTA… though I know this isn’t the right platform for that. Thank you!

1 Like

Current students apply on uwide. Prospective freshman apply on the ApplyTexas or Coalition app but that closed in December.