TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

yeah i have all that stuff too it seems almost certain we’re in based on howdy info but the waits still killing me lol

One more - go under Degree Planner and it should show Blinn. At that, I don’t think there’s any doubt you’re in.

And I’m with you - we’d like to get signed up for housing, NSC, etc.

1 Like

I’m not sure if their portal is just having problems, I still have the same message for the financial aid portal that it is down for maintenance and will be back up in 24 hours since last Wednesday. The net price calculator is also down. We have no way to upload verification documents for fin aid.

I have a current student, and the Financial Aid link via Parent Howdy Portal has been down since yesterday (perhaps earlier). I just tried, and it is still down.

They have updated the financial aid portal to now say:

The Financial Aid Portal is currently down as we prepare to award Fall 2021 incoming freshmen. The portal is expected to be back online no later than Wednesday, February 3 at 12:00pm CDT. We apologize for any inconvenience.

3 Likes

OK friends. A lot of our kids were patiently waiting for tu to put them out of their misery. It appears that has now happened. So now those same kids are waiting for A&M to do the same. For those you have been through this, can someone elaborate on what we should expect now? I know about the 6 tabs, however, everything else is murky for me at least.

The 6 tabs happens around what time of day?
Do PSA kids get the 6 tabs as well?

what does 6 tabs mean

when do yall think waitlisted people will get a decision

6 tabs typically come in the early morning, 7ish… Some on here have said theirs was during the day, but honestly we have never seen that in the past 6 years. Howdy overnight and AIS can be throughtout the day.

PSA does not get 6 tabs. They will get a Congrats of some sorts saying they have been given PSA and the following schools participate in your desired major. Then you select the school and follow the steps they outline.

TEAM/TEAB/Galveston/McAllen/Cstat/Gateway will all get 6 tabs. Under Manage application, it will show what you were given. When AIS updates, it will be more spelled out.

Denied applications will get a letter under correspondence. Not sure what the actual tag line is on AIS though or if it ever changes.

Another sign is the change of major button disappears for denied and PSA decision.

2 Likes

Are you waitlisted? I thought the 6 tabs meant blinn team.

March or April

1 Like

yeah I got waitlisted. I also opted out of the Blinn Team option and only chose the waitlist option

Would the change majors button disappear in howdy under manage applications, or at the bottom of AIS where it shows our major?

The probably what aggiemom said, march or april. I know in the past people who have gotten waitlisted and they were mostly accepted due to the fact that so many apply there but not all of them are going to go.

1 Like

Where is this student information section? been looking all over for it in howdy. Is it in AIS?

What was your desired major and what did your grades look like?

If you have 6 tabs, there should be a “my profile” button mixed in with the options under the 6 tabs. Click that and you should see it.

Yea not showing up for me yet. I’ve had all of my decisions from other colleges BUT Tamu, got CAPd from UT last night.

Thanks for the update. Was this admissions counselor talking specifically about engineering or Mays, or all majors?

I’m assuming both but I’m remembering it on AIS.