TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Just got 6 tabs for AgriBusiness, AIS Still says in review… does this mean full admission?

7 Likes

They need to decide ASAP. It does fill up. Blinn then Galveston then McAllen.

1 Like

Why do you think Gateway? Maybe we can help you solidify your thoughts!!!

And yes, Gateway definitely gets a banner.

Also, I’ll be graduating high school with a multidisciplinary associates degree. Do you think I’ll need to only take the engineering courses’ credits I still need, or do my associates again? And if I only had to do the engineering classes I need I would be part time student? Therefore, maybe I can transfer to college station by spring 2022? Sorry, I am just not sure about this program.

IF it doesn’t say TEAM on Howdy, then yes, full admit! Congrats!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Thank you for being so active on this forum, its been my lifeline! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Under the ETAM process, you can’t transfer before Fall your sophomore year, so no. There will be other courses you’ll need to take. Even with an associates degree, TAMU will have more requirements.

1 Like

So I checked this morning and my term changed changed from fall 2021 to summer 2021 and my major went from allied health to general studies. I’m also not sure what people mean by the tabs in howdy either. I’m so nervous lol

3 Likes

that’s gateway! Congrats!

I agree. Is your daughter in all girls or coed high school? We are in Houston as well.

Ok Finally got some updates on my app. I got offered the 3 options and I chose Blinn engineering. It only let me pick one of the 3 options( Galveston, Mcallen, Blinn), I was not given a waitlist option. Hopefully, I get into Blinn. (applied October for engineering)

3 Likes

Whoop, definitely Gateway. Best program out there in my humble but accurate opinion (LOL… I am joking about being humble). But yes, you definitely got Gateway. There is a gateway forum I believe on this site.

And google TAMU gateway program and check it out. Tons of information! So excited for you!

4 Likes

You’ll get Blinn. If they are still giving out options and you make your selection same day, then you should get your first choice!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the encouragement!

Super happy for you!!

someone told me engineering is already full is this true?

So I previously mentioned my son who has been admitted to Mays a while ago, but I did not mention his twin sister who applied with virtually the same stats to engineering. She has been waiting in review this whole time. Today she was offered Engineering at Blinn, Engineering at Galveston, Engineering at McAllen. Are these options pathways to College Station? Does anyone know how long a student would stay at the other campus if it is a pathway?

Yay!!! Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much!!

Engineering at Blinn you will be in College Station and co-enrolled at TAMU.