TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Finally my son got 6 tabs on Howdy. Manage applications says TEAB BAC-TEAM-EB.

Thanks to @AggieMomhelp and everyone of you in this forum for being there always.

Does this mean he would still be considered for CStat as waitlist?

7 Likes

Can you please help finding the apply housing. It gives error when we click on apply

No it does not. There is no contract. You can go to nsc and register and that pretty much says you’re going to Tamu but you can still withdraw all the way up to school starting.

I know my example is far fetched, but just trying to demonstrate that there really is no contract.

1 Like

Everyone has. I think we need to try again tomorrow.

1 Like

We too are waiting on others up until April 6. It is my understanding that you have accepted admissions by placing your housing down payment. By accepting you now may move forward with the next steps as they open in your portal. But this does not mean you are forced to attend TAMU. You may walk away but lose your down payments and such.

Awesome congrats. And there is a slim possibility he could get cstat (happened for a few last year) but you won’t hear til April or May. Abs again, it’s slim.

1 Like

It takes like 24 hrs from when you see 6 tabs for the housing apply button shows up

1 Like

@MackAg accepting/scheduling NSC is accepting TAMU, not paying Housing app fee. I know it varies from school to school. Most put down Housing fee ($75 non refundable), as soon as they’re accepted to TAMU, just to get their spot in dorm selection line, so they have options when they’ve made their final school decision.

Thanks! You can still walk away even after signing up for NSC, I would assume?

1 Like

@MackAg i guess? There is a fee to sign up for NSC, which you wouldn’t get back, but actual tuition isn’t due until August.
As far as dorms-if your student goes thru Housing selection, they must cancel dorm prior to May 1, to avoid a fee. The longer you wait to cancel, the heftier the fee gets. https://reslife.tamu.edu/apply/procedures/cancel-fees/

1 Like

I just want to inform that I got 6 TABS today!!!
If anyone wants to know: I accepted the Blinn option in Feb. 25th and my howdy portal changed today to 6 Tabs :smile:
So the AIS will change possibly in two to three days, right?

8 Likes

Is there a deadline earlier than May 1 to accept Engineering Honors? Our twins got the Honors notification, but want to wait until April 1 to know if they will get Honors at Urbana-Champaign for CS. Also waiting for a few more schools like many others.

it might switch sooner. ours took about 18 hours

1 Like

We got the 6 tabs on a Friday, but still can’t access housing. Hopefully tomorrow :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Does anyone remember when housing phase III opens? I was looking through my email and didn’t see a date. I know they gave you a date when you completed phase II but I can’t find it. We were in the first of the admitted group. Thanks in advance!

I don’t think we have been given a specific date, just that it will open in March. I believe it said that we will receive the exact date as we get closer.

After you click my housing portal

It takes you to another page that has 2021-2022 apply

It’s very top. That’s what you click

It still gives an error

Is it when you click the big log on button on middle of page? The 2021-2022 apply doesnt look like a button

1 Like

As soon as we click login it gives error.

1 Like