TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I just edited to add the link. Did you get it? And do you have a specific question or just general?

yes thank you so much @AggieMomhelp this helps a lot

I think she’s pretty much saying that students who are not as dedicated and hardworking as her, also got PSA, I think she feels like she was just dumped into a big batch. I’m sure many 10% or right around there were the ones getting in.

Officially PSA. Moving on to either Tech or LSU. The passion for Tamu is just not there for my daughter as it is for others on this forum (if it was, she would weigh out PSA/PTA,etc). Full disclosure, I’m a UT grad so Tamu is not mentioned that often in my house. The draw for my daughter was the location in that it is half way between her father in one direction and me in the other. She’s ready to readjust as far as location. Still waiting on the UT appeal, but doubt that will happen. The passion my daughter does have is to be at a big school for 4 years, join the culture, sorority, etc… I’m letting her decide her path to happiness with colleges - she knows her choices - I’m out of this crazy stressful mess.

3 Likes

Daughter selected PSA… How long till we find out what school she will be going to and what are our next steps… Gig em!!!

5 Likes

No, but I’ve been to McAllen. I would definitely visit bf attending but again, just my opinion.

2 Likes

I am also interested in the PTA program. My daughter would do it either for English or Psychology…both BA. She would go to BLINN Bryan. She really wants to be at TAMU for their programs and various personnel reasons. Texas Tech is the other option. Maybe we start our own PTA college confidential group. I am not very technical, but figure it can’t be that hard. Where r u thinking about doing PTA at?

My son will do Blinn Bryan as well. He wants to be there at TAMU.

1 Like

I assume Blinn TEAM decisions are rolling out today, just got accepted this morning and the relief is immense

4 Likes

Oh that’s awesome. You were given the options, right??? Or is it a surprise? Sorry I can’t remember.

It should be listed on howdy already. Will list which ones are available to you and then you select. It should give you step by step info on the next steps.

Ya! I choose waitlist and Blinn TEAM consideration, which full admission maybe is still possible if enough spots open up? Either way I’m just happy to be taking classes at CS this fall

3 Likes

Congrats! What major?

same situation with us.
Moving on to either Tech, Baylor, or Alabama

1 Like

Im a little confused what is happening. All my friends yesterday got PSA, but it’s weird because they all had a health-related major. I haven’t heard of any PSA from the ag department (I applied for environmental studies) so do you think they just haven’t sent them out yet, like is it by department? And could there be a good chance I can get in or blinn team if I wasn’t offered PSA and still in review or just about the same as before?

I’m in a similar situation. I’m still in Review , and no change to my application. Though my major is Allied Health. At this point , I think my chances are over with. I’m not sure.

Yes, last year in April or May, some team students were offered full admit!

1 Like

What are your stats looking like? That will help to predict that.

i have a 4.45 GPA out of 6 scale, 1180 SAT, 24 ACT, ranked 210 out of 750 making me 28% in my class, 7 college credits ,2nd quarter, so about average or a little above average grades considering some challenges ive had. I had a really great essay, over 400 community service hours, and lots of extracurriculars. I applied for ag environmental studies and i am still in review.

construction science

1 Like