TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Wow! I’ve never heard of this happening but congrats!!

Very cool, congrats!

Obviously having an answer already would be best, but it definitely isn’t a bad thing that you’re still on waitlist. And the fact that a PSA student just got pulled for Blinn Team means that most that were between Team and Waitlist, will get full admit. You should hear soon.

1 Like

That’s wonderful! Congratulations!!

Thank you. There are so few schools on the west coast that have the full genetics bachelor’s degree that my daughter wants and even though she was accepted to UC Davis for genetics, it is a trimester school and just too expensive. ASU here in AZ is good but not full genetics. So we are still waiting.

1 Like

Can you tell us her stats?
Did she submit test?
When did she submit her application?

Hi,
Does anybody know if the NSC deposit is refundable?
I know in some school if you make a deposit and for whatever reason you changed your mind before 5/1, it’s refunded. Not sure about A&M. Thank you

@Dallasmom99 NSC and Housing deposits are non-refundable.

2 Likes

4.35 wgpa. 7 AP, 11 Honors and 4 dual enrollment classes. Top 4% of class. No act or sat score and applied at beginning of December

1 Like

I hope that happens to me. You just happened to look? Crazy what if you didn’t? Guess I will have to start looking daily again LOL

1 Like

Just wondering if anyone has had any changes to their status since last week? It seems this week has been very quiet…

None here!

None here, either… just waiting …

Still anxiously waiting although we have signed for an apartment and will be in cstat whether at TAMU or Blinn. I can’t imagine the stress of waiting to make a decision if you will be going to another university!

1 Like

I just checked my Howdy and I got 6 tabs today!!! I have been on waitlist and considered for team since January!!! I’m soooo excited!!! My AIS says my app is complete and in review!!! AHAHA THIS IS SO EXCITING!! My 1st major is BIMS and my 2nd is Biology, it’s still showing my first major! Good luck everyone!!

15 Likes

Congratulations!

Congrats, Blackcat9090! My daughter is on waitlist only and has been waiting since January as well. Nothing has changed in her status for months. Would anyone know whether TAMU will for sure give us an answer or if she will stay on waitlist until a spot opens up all the way into summer? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there, I am in the same boat as your daughter. I have been on waitlist since January and I have seen no changes, and seeing more people get in today has been very scary and upsetting. hoping the best for your daughter!

4 Likes

For the NSC, would any of the seasoned parents recommend going a day early? What are the benefits?

Just wondering how crazy it is on the actual first day (weighing hotel extra night cost)

I think NSC starts at like 8am. I could be wrong, but if that’s correct I think you’ll need to get there the day before it starts.

2 Likes