TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Where exactly under Howdy? Not seeing curriculum option.

2 Likes

Seeing the same here… change of major button gone in Howdy but still available in AIS. Praying this just means an offer is coming and they have frozen everyone’s change options. Been waitlist/Team Blinn since January. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

My button is still there. On waitlist / blinn consideration. Is this bad since a lot of people’s are gone?

where are yall seeing this?

1 Like

This morning AIS status has changed from Waitlist/Blinn to “Complete and in Review”… not feeling very optimistic at all.

Same here. Even our PSA is gone and change of major button gone. I thought we would just be offered PSA but now I am not so sure we will get anything.

Same here. :frowning:

Same here … wait list/TEAM disappeared. So did change of major button.

I don’t want to give false hope but all of this is really strange. Can y’all share your majors so we can see if there’s any correlation? Last year BIms was one of the last to know, but we jus saw someone this week go from waitlist to full with BIms major.

And if anyone who went from waitlist to full, can you remember if there were any changes prior to getting the 6 tabs or did you just wake up to 6?

As for @isabelcruz i would take it as a good sign until there’s a decision.

1st - BUS
2nd - ECON

1st - Poli Sci
2nd - History

What does Howdy say?

Our major is Psychology.

1st: Ag leadership and development
2nd: communications

1st - Business administration
2nd - Architectural engineering

1st - Genetics
2nd - Biology

1st forensics
2nd sports management

1st MATH
2nd STATISTICS

1st-Wildlife and Fisheries
2nd-Ag business

sorry. disregard this I misread your question.

1 Like