TCU Fall Admissions 2009

<p>Anyone hear anything yet?</p>

<p>My son applied early action. He heard of his acceptance to the university in late November or early December. He auditioned for the School of Music on March 7th, and heard of his acceptance from them a few weeks later.</p>

<p>My D applied EA too. she was accepted 12/1. Sadly she won't be attending. We are bummed (it is my husband's and my alma mater!) She felt it was a little too far from home for her.</p>

<p>I still haven't heard, and it's really hurting their chances of getting me to go there. I'm getting really excited about going to Marquette, and i have to keep reminding myself that I still have to hear from TCU.
It'll take a really nice scholarship to get me to go, now, whereas they were on even footing when I applied.</p>

<p>Hmmmm. That seems odd. I have no reference for how long it takes to receive word for RD students. But I would think you should have heard something by now. </p>

<p>My son has been getting correspondence from them for some time now, though just today he received his final scholarship award via fed ex overnight mail.</p>

<p>Maybe they just sent out RD decisions this week, along with these final scholarship notices?</p>

<p>You might call if you don't hear from them by the end of the week.</p>