TCU Non-Greek Life.

<p>I have been accepted to TCU for the fall of 2012 and I have been seeing many posts wondering about greek life at TCU. But I was wondering what is it like for somebody who is not going to be greek and a male, what would life be like at TCU? I was hoping some current students could give me some insider tips/facts! </p>

<p>Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>I’m a current student at TCU. Nearly 40% of students here are involved in Greek life. While that means Greek life certainly has a substantial impact on the social life of the university, it also means 60% of the student body isn’t involved in Greek life. </p>

<p>Remember, you get out of what you put into it. If you choose not to go greek, you can decide to be involved in student government or other clubs. It all depends on what you want to be involved in. But I assure you, you’ll fit in fine. There are a ton of clubs. You’ll find your niche.</p>

<p>I’ve read 40 percent of students are greek like you said, but it feel way higher than that. But if you’re dorming and plan on joining a bunch of clubs you’ll be fine. </p>

<p>Either way I would rush to see what happens, greek life is so big here so it’s a good time if you find a fraternity you like.</p>