tell me what you think

<p>Ok so I love the school and actually visit it about twice a month. I was just wondering what your guy's opinion would be if i could get accepted or not.</p>

<p>In high school i screwed around alot and ended up with a 2.2 gpa and was ranked 291 out of 464
I didnt take any AP courses either
So I am currently at a community college near home and am trying to transfer to tech after just one year of school
I will be applying for a psychology major and will leave school with 26 credits overall.
I am trying my hardest now and have a 3.7 gpa. </p>

<p>Please tell me what you guys think and if you have any suggestions for me</p>

<p>Someone I was close to transferred here after just one year, but it was from another 4 year school in VA and not a community college.</p>

<p>I do know that when you transfer after one year, they still look at your High School Transcript and SAT scores. For some cases, they don’t need the high school transcript to make a decision, but in other cases (like the person I know) they do take it into consideration.</p>

<p>Your best bet would be to call admissions and see what they recommend. My friend transferred with a 3.5 GPA, so if the community college factor isn’t a big deal, you probably would have a good chance!</p>