Telluride Association Summer Seminar 2022

yes definitely, my interview’s this weekend and i’m already so nervous

LMAO maybe we have… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: i was kinda confused for a sec but yeah my reddit handle is the same as my cc one. could u give me ur disc @ thingy and i’ll try and make a gc! if anybody else is interested just drop ur @ and i’ll add you!!

yess! moral support!? can u send over your disc handle bestie i’ll add you on the gc if i can figure out how to make it

hey do u wanna post the GC link over on the Reddit Tass threads too ? I can’t pm on here cus of new member restrictions

ok i like don’t rly know how to work discord so i just straight up made a server hopefully that’s ok lmao… here’s the link: Discord :]

no nvm do not use that link i messed up that server idek how here’s the new link! Discord

Can anyone resend the discord link :slight_smile:

Discord i believe this will work!

Can somebody send it again? I want to wait for my decisions with others :smiley:

I can give you but i apparently can’t post a link :frowning:

hiii, if i send you my tag, could you send me the invite on discord??

You can add me at zakku#8123 or just post the last part of the link with the numbers and letters.

Discord does this work for everyone?

Guys I got just got into TASS-CBS Michigan. Are there any others?

Yea i just got into CBS-cornell

1 Like

Hey, is there a discord group for those that will be attending this summer!

1 Like

Someone should repost the disc link, I would but not sure how to though

oh could you possibly ask the group admin to share then? I’d really appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Solanni , congrats on getting into TASS. Would you be willing to speak about your experience last summer with TASS? Since the program is new it’s hard to what to expect. Would love to hear if it was a positive experience and what the experience was like overall. Thanks so much!

Hi everyone, how did your essays look like when you applied?