Texas A&M University Class of 2026

Probably a good idea

If you’re on FB, look up this page. She’s a well known college guidance counselor/advisor in Houston. She has all the inside track, deadlines, etc. (Click the link to get to her post, photo is the page to look for on FB)

@Belk when will your son complete his Eagle? Having his Eagle would be super helpful; not sure Eagle candidate will carry that much weight.
He’s picked 2 super competitive majors. Viz is small and fils up FAST.
@AggieMomhelp mentioned taking the ACT on-site at A&M…I’d definitely suggest that.

1 Like

Okay, DD applied at 3AM August 1st. She couldn’t wait. Very Excited!

Business School applicant. 1390 SAT, Top 10%.

Now we will see. Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

This morning (Dutch time) we started with the app for my 2nd son. We encountered 2 problems:

1. All scholarship information keeps on being erased upon saving. Not the biggest problem at the moment as the site mentions, we can also do this later.
  2. However, upon submitting, we keep on getting a error at payment “Submission of your application failed. Error: 1 User authentication failed”. We have used both VISA as well as Mastercard but still we get this error code.
    Did this happen to anybody else as well?

She’ll hear back in September most likely! Congrats.

1 Like

@dad3 @AggieMomhelp We are on Apply Texas with an account and ready to go, but we only see Spring Semester 2022 as an option on the drop down menu, Fall 2022 is not listed. @dad3 did your daughter use Apply Texas or the Coalition app?

Blockquote

@Andi96 My son is having the same issue. Fall 2022 is not available in Apply Texas. He is emailing the support email address.

@heather97
Thank you for letting me know! Please update if you get a response. I plan to call them tomorrow!

Applytexas is not for Fall 2022. The new site is

1 Like

Thank you!

@Dutchie2024 - The error happened to us. We tried 2 different cards, scoured the internet, no answer. We chose to pay by check and it went through. We sent a message to the Help Desk with that error. Waiting to hear back and now going to figure out if we just drop a check in the mail?

@heather97 My DD had to use GoApply Texas. Took us an hour to figure that out :slight_smile: new site! You have to create a new account and renter the profile information …

@Andi96 @heather97 You have to set up a new account on https://goapplytexas.org/ - New site for Fall 2022 forward. Took us an hour to figure that one out

1 Like

I just sent an email to applytexas@austin.utexas.edu with our question. Sending a check or money order is a bit more complicated from Europe. Credit card would make it so much easier.
Let us wait for a response from the help desk. And hope they reply quickly.

Wow, thank you for this information!!! Really appreciate that you shared!!!

@Dutchie2024 @Andi96 @heather97 ALL - We got an email back from Help Desk with options around credit card issue. Again, for the credit card Error we used Check/Money Oder as described before this email but hoping with our ID they will send us a link to pay via credit card later:

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience. What is your application ID number? We are currently working to resolve the credit card payment issue. In the meantime, we recommend that you select one of the three available non-credit card payment types to proceed with submission:

• indicate that you are paying outside of ApplyTexas and will pay for your application on the institution’s website

• request fee waiver

• check/money order

Thank you,

ApplyTexas Help Desk"

Thank you!!! Did you guys have to use a different SRAR account from the one linked on A&M’s website? DD has one that she started using the link from TAMU’s website under the “how to apply” tab. Just want to make sure she’s on the right page.

@Andi96 - we used link from A&M website. She completed her SRAR before the application, once she submitted her application she went back to her SRAR and checked. It added the message that A&M would send her email with a link and instructions to set up profile on A&M website to link the SRAR to.

Ok, great; really appreciate your sharing! All the best to your DD at A&M!