Texas A&M university International admission

Hello ,

I am from Nepal. In our country high school transcripts are not ranked and we have 3 national level examinations. I have 75% in aggregate in 11,12 and 83.14% in grade 10. I took TOEFL in February and got 89 ( R- 25, W- 21 , S- 19, L- 24). I took New SAT in May and got 1310( EBCRW- 590 Math - 720). I am applying in Fall 2017 for computer engineering ( electrical track). Can anybody say something on my admission and scholarship chances?
Thank you in advance

Admission and Scholarship chances are so hard to predict. because of the unknown other applicants you are up against. A&M will assign you a rank and not knowing where you fall in that rank, it is really hard to chance your admissions.
What is the rigor of your courses in high school? What physics have you taken and have you taken/are you taking any calculus?

In our country coursework is general in all the high school so i have no idea about rigor of course in high school in comparison to US high school. I have taken calculus in high school and high school level physics like mechanics,wave, electricity and magnetism and so on.