The Class of 2027 – Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

Just got my Rutgers decision; I auditioned on the 28th of January! (Another no, but I’m not too upset about it. The staff were very cold and callous, and that isn’t a place I’d like to pursue my education).

I’d like to reiterate that it wasn’t the right environment for me and my college education, but that doesn’t mean others can’t find happiness and success with the program. I just wasn’t expecting such a cold interview and audition after all other schools being so kind.

No from Molloy yesterday; still waiting on about six more schools. I’m feeling good though with a UArts yes (heard back during Unifieds) as a great option

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten results from Syracuse ?

We wish! It’s her #1 choice I think.

Does anyone know much about Abilene Christian’s MT program?

Well that and BW and Pace and Webster and Emerson….:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: hoping for at least one good news!!

1 Like

It’s a no from Baldwin Wallace and Wagner for my D today. I hate this. I’m worried for her mental health at this point. There’s a lot of social stuff happening in the background. She needed an acceptance so badly.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. This process is brutal. I’m sure your D was worthy of both programs as so many are. The small class sizes make it so frustrating (although I understand and appreciate why they are small) wishing your daughter some good news and happy vibes. :heart::pray:

2 Likes

I’m sorry. It’s so, so hard. We are having a tough time too.

1 Like

Has anyone heard a yes from Temple yet? At Unifieds they said it’s be rolling, but that was over a month ago.

Not yet. I think they said beginning mid-March.

DS heard back from Temple the Sunday after Chicago Unifieds.

1 Like

My D just got waitlisted for Texas State !

6 Likes

In previous years Syracuse releases “No’s” or cuts every Friday in March. Then at the end -maybe Aprilish they release their acceptances. So no news is good news!

Any word from CalArts yet?

Anyone’s kid committing to Ball State? I think we’re about to commit. We like what we’ve seen and heard so far but wondering if anyone has any insight. Thank you!

I don’t have any insight but want to say congrats!

1 Like

Someone in the FB group said CalArts decisions just came out.

1 Like

Has anyone heard or know of when Pace decisions are coming out?