The Class of 2027 – Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

She auditioned at NY Unifieds and got a no about a week later. Pretty quick

2 Likes

Ugh!!! Not good

2 Likes

Seems like they’d do no’s first but ok. I hate this waiting so much. Shenandoah said they’re meeting to decide Friday at 3:00…8 hour process and will call yes’s the next week. Said they’re only accepting 14. Sending out 26 invites.

2 Likes

I saw on a Facebook post that Emerson decisions were coming out - anyone else hear?

1 Like

Thank you—good to know.

No. You mean people received acceptances today? For Acting or MT?

1 Like

The wait is definitely difficult. I agree. Why keep the nos in suspense?

3 Likes

One person claimed acceptance to acting.

1 Like

Also, CSUF just sent an email to several applicants (I think applicants who chose MT) if they want to audition for their BFA acting program.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. BOL!

Anybody else see Decision ready in Rider portal, but can’t actually access the decision? It’s going to be a fun roller coaster of a month. BAL everyone!

3 Likes

There should be a link under the Status Update section which says, “View Update.”

It says decision made and will be emailed when ready to view most likely some time after 3:30pm

I have a feeling Michigan decisions will come out this week but who really knows.

3 Likes

An applicant to their Performing Arts Technology program just received a waitlist decision about an hour ago. I read it on a different thread.

Decision came at 3:30pm like they said (it was yes for MT!). No from CCM came a few minutes later.

5 Likes

Congratulations!

Any news on Emerson decisions? Baldwin Wallace will send decisions for remaining MT spots next Tuesday at 5 pm EST.

Any word on TCU decisions?

Did CCM send the No through acceptd? We haven’t heard anything from CCM yet. It’s almost 7 pm thank you and congratulations on the yes!!!