The George Washington University 2022 ED I and II

Anyone have ANY clue when EDII will be out?

I’m hoping that they come out tomorrow. I remember when meeting an admissions counselor earlier in the year, she said they should be coming out around Valentine’ day. Finger’s crossed it’s announced later tonight or tomorrow.

On a different thread it said that edII would come out tomorrow.

Heard nothing yet so far for ed2

Nothing yet…

I’ve been on this a lot for a few people I know who applied ED2 (I’m already accepted via ED1) and I’d recommend you all check your portals at 5pm today. I didn’t get an email about it until 9pm the day we found out (December 14th, a Thursday) but already knew because I had thought to check the portal at 5 since their offices close then. Good luck all!!

DECISIONS ARE LIVE

I got in, but with no scholarship info. I’m assuming that means I didn’t get any! Anyone else?

i got into columbian!

Congrats!!!

Elliot’22!!!

Columbian for polysci!

I got into the Elliott School!! So happy!

Got into the Elliott School!!! SO happy!!

Whoops. Looks like I was so excited I posted twice in the same thread!! Lol!!

I’m RD and I was wondering how they send out decisions? Do they send an email or just update the portal?

They do both, but the email for ED 1 came out later than when they actually updated the portal. I just happened to check the portal at 5 pm ish and then I think I got an email around 9 pm

Got into Columbian for polisci! Could not be more excited !!! Did anyone hear about scholarships?