The hardest IB subject you took?

<p>Hey guy! So I'm doing a survey for school, and I'd like to know which IB course(s) that you took was the hardest for you and why.
Thanks!</p>

<p>HL Physics, the syllabus is long and demanding.<br>
HL Chemistry is a close second. Also a long and demanding syllabus.</p>

<p>For me, I think it’s HL Chemistry. I don’t think any of the courses are especially difficult, it just requires me to put in more work.</p>

<p>HL History, SO hard.</p>

<p>Honestly, Spanish SL B has been the hardest for me, mostly because I didn’t have a great Spanish teacher last year.</p>

<p>English SL (though HL is probably way harder). It’s the only subject I can’t get a 7 in…</p>

<p>hardest subject? HL History because of stupid teacher</p>

<p>hardest one when IB exams come? HL math because well… it’s HL math</p>

<p>hl math has been hardest for me… but thats because i changed from sl to hl math a month after the beginning of the course…
apart from that i personally think english language and literature HL is hard… but then again that’s because my teacher is very literature oriented and wants to make it as hard as, if not harder than, english literature hl.</p>

<p>I took what people would consider ‘hard’ classes such as HL Bio & HL Spanish, but Math SL was the hardest for me :/</p>

<p>Most people would say HL math and I agree. SL english lit is really hard too! :(</p>

<p>Hl art is a killerrr!!</p>