The Official M10 2023 Freakout Thread

Accepted: Williston, Gunn, St Marks
Waitlist: Berkshire, Concord
No: Hotchkiss

We are happy - my son got in to 2 of his top 3, so we will do revisit days and see where he ends up!

8 Likes

did you apply for webb?

1 Like

Only applied to one school and it was Choate. Waitlisted for junior year. I’l take it.

8 Likes

Congrats - we are prob in the NO batch for 10th graders -

how did you know? i did but they were stingy about that fee waiver so i never finished.

2 Likes

10th grade FA applicant - very tough year for 10th and most told us throughout the season that they were getting many applications

Accepted: Miss Porters
WL: Concord, Emma Willard, St. Andrew’s
Rejected: NMH and Kent

Congrats to everyone!!

7 Likes

COngrats - we will be at the St Marks one as well

has anyone heard from northwood school in NY??

1 Like

has anyone heard from middlesex?

Yes! Taft

7 Likes

Several yes - no must be later as well as the WL

2 Likes

ohh i saw ur previous post

1 Like

Our kid will be joining their older sibling next year at Exeter!

Congrats to those with acceptances. To those who didn’t get in anywhere, we were in your shoes three years ago and that kid reapplied to 5 of the 6 same schools and got two acceptances, both with generous FA offers (the previous year he got 6 WLs). In their case, it meant they missed having a COVID prep year and it was a blessing in disguise, even though that M10 seemed bleak. Things WILL work out for you!

13 Likes

My cousin got in too!

1 Like

I got into Brewster for early acceptance, And I got into Taft. Congrats at Kent, My friend got in too!

5 Likes

so did u get a decision letter from them?

1 Like

actually, let me check my portal

nothing there lol

Can you pls send me PM? My kid will be at Exeter next year too.

2 Likes

I got into Exeter too!!!

6 Likes

For those who didn’t get the result they were hoping for, don’t worry! I was waitlisted to all my schools last year (ACE) and decided to reapply to Exeter and was accepted!

7 Likes