The Official M10 2023 Freakout Thread

so you are a yes - we got nothing yet so must be a no Congrats!

1 Like

He was accepted at an excellent school! My daughters friend was accepted there also!

For everyone updating decisions here, please head over to the Decisions thread and the Stats thread to put all your information in. I cannot tell you how helpful that was for us as a family that knew nothing about all of this.

Here is the link to the Decisions thread: 2023 Prep School Decisions Thread [DECISIONS ONLY]?

Here is the link to the Stats thread: M10 2023 Stats/EC Thread

5 Likes

You’re so lucky! Exeter was my top choice but I got waitlisted- then I got a rejection from Hotchkiss- now I’m just waiting on Mercersburg

1 Like

btw for everyone asking for the wl template i will send soon xx

ok, thank you!!!

In: Buxton
Waitlisted: Lawrence, Millbrook
Rejected: Groton, Choate

Still waiting on the day schools, which all release this afternoon.

4 Likes

Yes, we were a yes. But maybe they are sent in batches. My son was applying for 11th!

2 Likes

you have an 11th grade applicant too? I am as well!! where is he applying?

1 Like

Don’t forget to go to the Decisions thread and post this info so it doesn’t get lost in the Freakout thread! And congrats on the acceptance!

Yes, we got an e-mail from SPS at 7:20 AM EST.

2 Likes

I was going to wait to post the day schools. Or is that thread just for boarding? We’re in Boston, and the Boston day schools come up a lot here.

1 Like

Andover, Choate :Yes
Deerfield, Exeter, Groton: WL

6 Likes

I think it can be for all schools, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

accepted: hotchkiss
waitlist: choate, sps, deerfield
reject: andover, Exeter, loomis

11 Likes

Have a friend who 2 kids who went through Buxton in recent years and all loved it!

Just St Marks (WL) and MX (accepted!). Only applied to two because he is happy to stay at his current school. What schools for you? Good luck!!

10 Likes

15+ (cant list them all rn) but got into salem academy, putney, winchendon. planning to appeal aid.

7 Likes

I have appreciated people who have posted this in past ! lots of people on these threads apply to both day, or day/boarding etc.

1 Like

Congrats!

2 Likes