The Retreat Housing *PLEASE HELP*

I WILL GIVE YOU $100 TO SIGN AT THE RETREAT and they’re waiving fees right now so you save a ton of money.

Long story short, I signed a lease back in December and then got screwed over by my roommates and we’re not living together. I’ve found a new group to live with in another place, but I have to get rid of my Retreat lease first.

Take my lease for the 2015-2016 year and this wouldn’t change anything for you, just help me out. You’re just replacing me on their list of residents. You can have 2, 3, 4, or 5 bedrooms and live with whoever you want!

The Retreat is an amazing place and I’m actually kind of bummed I won’t get to live there this next year. It’s all the perks of living in your own house (no shared walls, noisy neighbors, etc.) but also the perks of an apartment complex (great pool, tanning bed, work out room, rec center, gated lots, etc.)

I know this isn’t a conventional post here, but this community has helped me out so much when it came to any other issues I faced. Please, spread the word so I can find someone to take my lease. If I don’t get rid of this, the landlord at my new place is getting antsy and wants to give my spot away. I don’t want to get screwed over twice when it comes to housing next year! PLEASE HELP