The Ultimate Supply List for Boarding School

<p>Yeahh, there are a lot of websites where you can watch movies online for free. However, they only have limited selections and many don't work. Therefore, I think I'd still bring my favorites. :)</p>

<p>I would like Godiva Truffles.</p>

<p>Posted in wrong thread.</p>

<p>mmmmm Truffles</p>

<p>sorry keylyme your right, meant for care packages, but wouldn't be bad addition to supply list either. :)</p>

<p>Sorry, elior, I wasn't reprimanding you. I had also typed a care package post and I couldn't delete it because of the "ten character" rule. I was typing my own excuse!</p>

<p><em>cough</em>lindtisbetter<em>cough</em></p>

<p>On another note.... </p>

<p>This is truly an awesome thread! It has helped me alot in planning.</p>

<p>...All of which is in my head. At the moment.</p>

<p>i've never had a longer shopping list in my life.
i had like two full pages of stuff to bring and as i was writing it, I kept thinking "Oh, shoot, don't have that...I'll have to buy it. But can I get it in JApan? Hope so. How'll I bring it to school? What if my shampoo explodes in my bag and explodes through the ziploc? What if my pillow starts smelling like suitcase? What the heck is a laundry bag pen? Or something like that...Uggs? I don't have Uggs. Should I get uggs? I need boots. Snow. Ahh, snow. That's gonna be freaking cold. Hey, I need sweatpants."</p>

<p>and so on heehee
im so exciteddd.</p>

<p>lol, the reason you can't bring liquids like shampoo on a plane isnt that they will explode is it? i think it is because people disguise explosive substances in shampoo bottles etc.</p>

<p>no, I mean that "explode" as in the shampoo bottle might burst open or something and get shampoo all over EVERYTHING.</p>

<p>haha, not explode as in explosivebombeveryonedies explode. just explode as in burst. :) sorry</p>

<p>lol, i see. i think you should get your stuff in the States though. Unless Japan is more budget friendly. But if it is roughly the same then it will be easier travel wise to get it in the US. I am from the Caribbean and I will get my stuff in NY and CT.</p>

<p>yeah, good point.
the States it is!
:D</p>

<p>Kind of off topic, but what exactly is "ten character"?</p>

<p>If you attempt to post a message that is too short, you will receive an error message asking you to make your post at least ten characters.</p>

<p>
[quote]
What if my shampoo explodes in my bag and explodes through the ziploc?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>That has happened to me. I had very little shampoo for the rest of the trip. </p>

<p>:D :D :D :D :D</p>

<p>Gracias, todos. And I go to Wyoming Seminary right now. I'm a freshman. But i've just started the application process to Hotchkiss for my Junior yea,r and im psyched. I went for a preliminary 'unoffical' visit, and one of the admissions ladies 'asked me some questions' "Not a formal interview of course" but she loved me! Good sign!!!</p>

<p>I go to Wyoming Seminary, but I'm psyched to hopefully go to Hotchkiss Junior year. Where are you going/go?</p>

<p>Knealon, habla espanol? es mi primer idoma</p>

<p>sorry bout butting in to ur comments right now but
ooo thats cool.
heehee.
i wish i spoke spanish.
that would make spanish class a LOT easier haha
plus speaking in spanish (no matter how mad my grammar is)
is always funn.
:D</p>

<p>Si, estoy en Espanol II. I'm skipping III and going to Honors (IV) next year. Same with Latin, except I'm skiping to Latin V. Our teacher just had a baby so we have a sub for the end of the year. And hes ridiculous. AND ALL HE WEARS IS TWEED. And I would have said that all in spanish but I don't know how to say tweed, which is the most important part of the whole paragraph.</p>