***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

How did you hear of the rejection?

Email

Thank you for your response! Congrats to your daughter on honors at Pitt and UConn

2 Likes

congrats on the honors admission to uconn and pitt! if you don’t mind me asking, was the UConn bs md rejection emailed directly from the medical school admissions committee?

and did your daughter ever receive an interview?

No interviews at Upitt and Uconn. She received interviews from other places

1 Like

There was an email and the portal had the updated information with the Scholarship offer letter and the Honors college admit

1 Like

got it - wishing best of luck to your daughter!

2 Likes

To those applying to RowanSOM bs do, have you gotten your interview dates set through rutgers and rowan?

Is NJMS still sending interview invites?? Has anyone received a rejection letter from NJIT regarding BSMD interview at NJMS??

1 Like

I haven’t heard back from NJMS yet (feeder is TCNJ). I’m thinking rejection at this point but my C didn’t get an email of rejection yet so I guess there is still hope?

Same here

1 Like

Does anybody knows that any issues going on between TCNJ &NJMS ??

Not to my knowledge

Same here

The Dean scholarship at Nova is not bad either. My son told me that it will cover half of his yearly undergrad tuition. Him and his gf will most likely attend Nova in the fall.

By the way, he withdrew the interview at UMKC, but will attend Texas Tech interview.

are you out of state?

yes, we are from texas

1 Like

Hi @NoviceDad

I was asked to reach out to you regarding external counselors for BS/MD programs by another member of this site.

My daughter is planning to apply for BS/MD programs next year, she is a junior in high school. Would you be able to share any information or advice regarding external counseling?
Thank you!

1 Like

DD also waiting on results of another interview before deciding where to go.