***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

Why not state BS/MD? You want to go away from home or some other reason? Thought normally one would prefer state programs.

Which state BS/MD did you get? I am a Vandy dad and premed support is great but you need to weigh pros and cons. Feel free to DM me if you want to.

1 Like

The med school focuses almost exclusively on primary care and rural healthcare and as someone who hopefully plans to subspecialize I’m not sure it was a great fit. I also have family in upstate NY so the transition would not be as hard, I’ve been up there many times.

1 Like

Has NJMS decisions come out for any feeders apart from NJIT?

Does anyone know if Njms sends acceptances in waves ? We applied through NJIT and have not received an email yet. Not sure if that means rejection or if there is still hope.

2 Likes

If anyone is looking for more information on Temple/LKSOM, please reach out to @gdevy2010 (previously @grtd2010). He had to change his profile id due to some technical issues.

Please PM me if anyone wants more information on Hofstra BS/MD.

2 Likes

Has NJMS decisions come out for any feeders apart from NJIT?

Have ALL acceptances/rejections come out for NJMS and NJIT?

I have not received any acceptances or rejections. So still hopeful.

2 Likes

I did not acceptance into NJMS through NJIT today. Is it an rejection?

Did any one hear from UAS from interview date 2/22?

Anyone here or your kids doing BSMD at NJIT/NjMS? Would really need help with some details. Thanks

2 Likes

Can anyone share their experience with RPI/AMC program? I have been accepted there along with some other undergraduate schools such as UNC and WashU. Any feedback on pros/cons of these schools will be helpful.

1 Like

All that I know is one of friend’s D did RPI/AMC 10-12 years back and did some specialty and she liked everything except weather (CA born and brought).
RPI established 199 and AMC 184 years back.
I have been to Albany and drove thru RPI and has mixed feelings about the city. But it is similar situation for few other locations also like NEOMED, Akron, Detroit, USC to name few.
It is all for few years (7 years) and it pales in lifetime later. But depends on the student comfort and preferences.

1 Like

Can you share when you got interviewed?

Late January

Also interviewed 2/22 for UAS have no heard anything

2 Likes

Thank you!

Hi can you please share any info you have on Hofstra BS/MD with me? Thanks !