***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

MD/MBA or MD/JD or involve with industry without doing MBA

1 Like

Thank you so much. Very helpful suggestions.

Nope! Seems no one here got it. How many did GW even invite (@NoviceDad )?

Any News on RPI/AMC interviews?

1 Like

As some senior members had suggested called Dual connections this morning to get an update on the application status. I had to leave a message. They encourage emailing and so emailed to the following email hs2md@uc.edu. I do not expect a reply back as they must be swamped. If I get a reply I will update . I am going to wait for our portal to update whenever that happens. Good luck to everyone ! Thanks a ton for the guidance and encouragement from everyone on the forum esp the senior members.

1 Like

Thanks for following up with UC.
Anybody knows how good is the undergrad major of Medical sciences at U Cincinnati?
Chances of making Connections program is extremely low as an OOS but curious about their major.

My son got an interview invite last week. Not sure which wave it is. He applied to RPI/AMC in Nov. Hope this helps

3 Likes

Did anyone got interview invite for UConn BS/MD?

Not as yet. Is the interview list from Uconn released?

UConn interviews going out in waves.

I see that University of Cincinnati started sending notifications for EA this afternoon per the posts on this forum.

My son got a notification that he was offered an admission to the Medical Sciences program. He has applied for the Connections Program and I am assuming that the decision on whether he will be offered a spot for an interview will come later.

GW invites about 50 for interviews.
They received over 1200 applications this year.

3 Likes

Congratulations on acceptance to the Medical Sciences major. It is a very good program closely mentored by the faculty, residents and students at the College of Medicine. Good luck to him for the dual connections BSMD program too!. Keep us posted!

2 Likes

I was checking the Connections website where it said invitations won’t be sent out till early March.

Okay, thank you!

2 Likes

anyone here receive an invite for NJMS interview?

Anyone receive an invite for Florida Atlantic University WILKES MEDICAL SCHOLARS PROGRAM?

nope haven’t heard anything from them yet
have you?

1 Like

Was about to say
 the interview invites were sent out in March last year and it would be odd to send them out two months earlier than last year especially since the application was due just over a month ago.

No, I’m still waiting. I don’t even know if TCNJ and NJIT are done forwarding applicants. When I talked to one of the admissions reps at TCNJ, he said they received DOUBLE the applicants of last year. I also haven’t heard anything regarding honors or NJMS from NJIT so maybe they aren’t finished, idk though.

I was forwarded by TCNJ in December. It says on their website if you don’t hear anything from NJMS, assume you are still in the running for the program.

2 Likes