***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

Case goes as far as putting a conditional clause on taking the MCAT that if anyone plans to take the MCAT (which is not required for PPSP), they have to achieve at least 94 percentiles. That’s hard to achieve by most people’s standards. However, those who can could be rewarded with their Dean’s Scholarship for med school.

1 Like

Drexel accepts super scores. TCNJ does not accept super scores for SAT. This allows larger pool.

1 Like

My daughter got it today from NJMS. She applied through NJIT

1 Like

We got the following note from Case Western …

We will send PPSP applicants an email providing a link to the secure webpage where they will be able to view their finalist status in the PPSP competition. We will begin sending notifications on Saturday, Jan. 28, beginning at 12 p.m. Eastern.

3 Likes

Drexel BA/BS + MD Interviews have been sent out!!!

For multiple options if available , Do experts agree with below rank of B S MD in order for deciding assuming cost and location is not a criteria and focus is quality and opportunities the program delivers

1. CASE PPSAP

2. PLME

3. Baylor/ Baylor

4. PITT GAP

5. REMS

Are there any 7 year programs which should be in top 5 list as all above are 8 year programs. ?

Congratulations… Do they have instructions on Casper? Do they provide Drexel ID or any details on Casper?

Congratulations. Did she apply via another feeder school? Did the letter specifically say Interview for NJIT/NJMS? And if she applied via multiple feeders and got forwarded, will your daughter get multiple interviews with NJMS? If you know.

She applied only through NJIT

They did not provide any instructions. I will probably reach out to them within the coming week

Drexel - Waitlisted. Anyone with past experience on waitlist at Drexel?

Drexel ID is in portal

1 Like

Do Hofstra and Drexel require Casper Snapshot exam ?

No.
It is optional - not required.

Congratulations to everyone who got NJMS (first wave) and Drexel interview invites.

All the best for CASE PPSP tomorrow.

Thank you

1 Like

I received an email that I was forwarded to the med school about a week and a half after I had my interview. My undergrad was TCNJ.

On Drexel’s website, it says that the CASPer score is not used in the application review. Does anyone know why we have to take it still? I am new to the process and haven’t heard much about the CASPer. Thanks!

I think it said Casper Snapshot is not used? That is a different test

DS is a PPSP finalist …Interview in late March. Any insight on the format of the interview?

3 Likes