Transfer chance?

<p>Hi I'm trying to transfer to UW Madison from U of Washington.
I have 3.0 gpa. Do I have any chance to get in?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>What semester? Because decisions have already been given out. Or are you postponed?</p>

<p>@waitwut‌ I’m trying to apply for spring 2015 or fall 2015. But I graduated 4.3/4.0 for high school, and I got 800 for both math 1 and math 2 in Sat. Would this help? But I’m already a sophomore</p>

<p>Try and get your gpa up next semester to try and transfer. I don’t think your high school record will matter by then.</p>

<p>@waitwut but I’m taking a year off till I apply. So 3.0 will be my final grade… Also should I apply right away when the application’s opened or would that just make me get postponed easier?</p>

<p>Honestly, I don’t think getting a 3.0 and taking a year off, then applying will be good for your chances.</p>

<p>@waitwut thank you for your honest opinion, but what makes you think that? oh and fyi, I’m an international student, and I’m taking year off for independent study abroad…would this still make my chance really low?:frowning: </p>

<p>I’m not discouraging you to apply, you should go for it. Your study abroad experience should help. But a 3.0 is still on the low end of competitive gpa range.</p>

<p>@waitwut okay, well thank you!! I’ll try my best </p>