Transfer Inquiries

Hello,
I am currently a Freshman undeclared- science and tech at Temple University, but a resident of New York. Quite
frankly, this out-of-state tuition is ridiculous. Now, I’m trying to transfer back to NY for my sophomore year and on. I literally just got accepted to Binghamton and I’m hype! However, I applied to BingU as undeclared, yet I’ve been accepted to Harpur College of arts and sciences. I planned on getting general admission to the university, and making up nursing pre-requisites to later apply to the Decker school of nursing. I’m just really confused about this process as a whole.

Questions:

1. Are all undeclared prospective students admitted to Harpur?

2. Should I have applied straight to Decker even though I am a freshman at my current school?

3. Is it harder to transfer from Harpur to Decker?

4. How exactly will I go about applying to Decker from Harpur once I am at BingU?
    Example: Since I have to make up pre-reqs, I may have to transfer in my 3rd year spring semester or 4th year fall (2018) . So, am I allowed to transfer in for the spring semester or do they only accept applications in the fall semester?