Transfer students accepted

<p>congrats ciarq10¡¡, my app hasnt been reviewed yet, it sucks, i´ll have to wait a bit longer.</p>

<p>…keep it up…</p>

<p>any other transfers out there who haven´t got a decision???¡?¡?¡?</p>

<p>…uupp…</p>

<p>yo bombazo, i havent received an answer yet, ive been waiting for a while like you too :confused: it sucks</p>

<p>p.s. im an international transfer
let me know if u get an answer</p>

<p>Thanks God! I’m not alone! im an international transfer, and I haven’t recieved an answer yet)</p>

<p>I am an international transfer student also. I applied on Feb 27th… a week ago myUM finally displayed most of my documents as received. 3 days later I got accepted.</p>

<p>Good luck to all of you!</p>

<p>Thank you!) I have sent my documents few months ago :slight_smile: But…</p>

<p>I guess us, the intl transfers are at the bottom of the food chain! … Its good to know there are more people in the same spot. Let me know if ur accepted guys., what is your major???</p>

<p>my major is Business - Managment.</p>

<p>From Russia with love :)</p>

<p>Russia? wow alexey that’s really far
why did you want to move to miami?</p>

<p>there are some of my relatives. moreover it is Miami) Beaches, Sun, Clubs :slight_smile: Because I realy like MU :)</p>

<p>alexey, have u cheked MyUM??? is ur app under review or are ur recieved documents just marked as recieved.</p>

<p>my received documents just marked as received. I’m applying for conditional admission (haven’t passed TOEFL) this may be a reason of my MYUM status.</p>

<p>i have passed my TOEFL and my status is the same¡¡ </p>

<p>i thought this was the week.</p>

<p>ohhh… I’m going to wait until 10,April, and will phone them</p>

<p>Lol miami is a nice city to live in.
I bet you’ll find it very different from russia</p>

<p>haha. I love Russia, but current situation in government, education and business…unfortunatly it is screaming to me “Run, Forrest, RUN!!”</p>

<p>ooh wow lol…!!!
so how did you learned to speak english?</p>

<p>I think that my english is TERRIBLE! Im going to attend 14-week Intensive English program in MU. But i have 4-8 hours of English lessons (privat) in a week now.</p>