Transferring from a 4-year university to community college then university??

Hey guyssss I really really need help and advice. I am now attending a 4-year college (freshman). Before I came here, i had a plan of only doing two years here n then transferring to a college(nursing program) near my house so I can save money. I chose to come here cuz I received a full scholarship ONLY for the first year and so I took that opportunity to want to see how to live on campus. In high school, I took 4 college classes and with the number of classes I’m taking now and next semester, I can finish my two years in one year and a half. My major is nursing and like I said before I want to transfer to another school. After I complete my freshman year, I will only need 4 classes to apply to the transfer school. I can take one class during the summer and three during the fall semester. NOW the problem is that what is the point of staying at the school that I am in now next year for only three classes(paying tuition and room) when I can just do those three classes at a community college? and then be eligible to transfer to the transfer school. I am just scared that transferring from a 4-year college to a community college would look bad especially when I’m applying to graduate school to get my Masters in nursing(I want to be a nurse practitioner).

It is common for students to attend more than one college. My daughter took a community college class each summer while she was attending a 4 year nursing program. In any case, apply to multiple colleges for nursing, because admissions are often competitive.

Thank u so much for your help!!