Transfersing to Miami.

<p>I just applied to the University of Miami for the 2012 spring semester. I currently attend community college in upstate New York, and will have 45 credits complete by the end of this semester. What I would like to know is how competitive admissions are for transfer students, what the student housing is like, and just some info about what the students are like and how they feel about the school and living on campus. Here are some of my stats.</p>

<p>1st semester at SUNY Morrisville.</p>

<p>3.6 GPA. 15 credits. Liberal arts major.</p>

<p>Sociology - A</p>

<p>European history - B</p>

<p>Politics and government - A</p>

<p>English - A</p>

<p>Intro to Algebra- B</p>

<p>Broome Community College. 19 total credits.</p>

<p>3.8 GPA</p>

<p>Psychology - A</p>

<p>American history - A</p>

<p>English- B</p>

<p>Criminal justice administration - A</p>

<p>Criminal investigations - A</p>

<p>Effective speaking- A</p>

<p>I also completed 20+ hours of service learning. I got invited to join the PHI THATTA KAPPA honor society. For extra curricular I do MMA, and I belong to a few small clubs around here locally. I work a lot so my time is limited. I work anywhere between 20-40 hours a week. So how do my chances look? I plan on taking either philosophy or International studies. Feedback will be greatly appreciated!</p>

<p>Anyone got anything for me? I also forgot to mention that I made the deans list at SUNY Morrisville, and I made the presidents list at Broome Community College. I would really like someone to let me know how I’m doing as far as chances go. I would also like to know how long it takes for Miami to get back to applicants, and how I can view my application status online.</p>

<p>So nobody has any kind of info for me? Nothing?</p>