Trash TV - The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor In Paradise

Which may actually be the best part/most juicy of the three hours!

1 Like

Has anyone been following the drama with Tino’s dad? I just saw mention of it over the weekend.

I only heard one tidbit (not a spoiler) sort of like an “I told you so” reflective of their home town visit

I’m guessing it’s more than that

I don’t think it is a spoiler - Just trash talk from Tino’s dad against certain people in the media (ex. a local LA entertainment reporter). Also, apparently Tino’s heritage is Hispanic and not Italian.

1 Like

I will not be tuning into this but I think it’s still relevant to say that Gabby had her first dance last night on DWTS and she was :fire:!!! Of course she has a dancing past. But she sure looked happy and did well. She posted her first performance on her Instagram if anyone is interested.

1 Like

She looked great.

I have watched DWTS each season and am bummed that it’s not on network TV anymore. I don’t care enough to subscribe to yet another streaming service.

2 Likes

I’ve watched DWTS off and on over the years - mostly dependent on a particular “star” dancing - I thought the piece Gabby posted on her IG was great! Such energy.

What Tino indiscretion? Am I supposed to know about this?

I was wondering the same thing.

I think they may have done – it’s finally the most dramatic Bachelorette finale ever!

ETA: Why’d they let Gabby wear her engagement ring when talking to Rachel? Big production mistake.

I’m a little behind and I had heard about the indiscretions but yeah weird that they opened with that like it was known.

And I’m not to gabby yet but the ring might make a little more sense in a bit…

Tino like he did all season “no Rachel, it’s FINE” (like he said about his parents not liking her…)

I thought the same thing and noticed the ring right away.

This certainly has been a strange season.

I am not finishing tonight but actually can’t imagine what they are going to spend the last 44 mins talking about…

More comments tomorrow but all I can say is that the next bachelor already had me completely bored tonight…Nice man but :yawning_face:

1 Like

SOOO BORING. I think Brianna gets to go straight to being The Bachelorette and we skip Zach entirely.

2 Likes

I thought next season couldn’t possibly be worse than this one, but already I’m hating it. It’s going to be another cringe worthy one.

2 Likes

i just kept trying to figure out gabby’s dress!

and i felt jesse was so much more happier and lively once rachael left. that’s a hot mess; i feel for her.

i dont think i expected zach as the bachelor (thanks, reality steve). he’s nice enough, clean cut, but doesnt seem to have the spark. not sure i’ll watch; but this year was sort of fun to watch as it kept my attention.

1 Like

So I’m guessing contestant Christina Mandrell is Barbara’s granddaughter?

Zack needs to loosen up. And mess up his hair a little. lol!

I thought the same thing about Mandrell.

I’m Team Tino. I think there is a very good reason Rachel did not find love.

5 Likes

Niece