Trash TV - The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor In Paradise

They left in a car together to pursue a relationship off the show but are NOT ready for engagement yet. My first rodeo with the show but from what I understand, only the couples that are pretty seriously contemplating an engagement (or just want the fantasy suite experience, lol) stay for the night.

So Michael and Danielle left together with hopes outside of the show. Just like Brittany and Tyler.

1 Like

Also I have to say that whoa Kate and the way she treats Logan! She is just NOT Bachelor material…girl needs to keep working on getting that role on Selling Sunset (she in real life is a real estate agent with the Oppenheim group that is featured on SS) I have heard her on a couple of podcasts and she seems like a well spoken “marge in charge” woman, power to her - but she acts like she is Logan’s mother and a rude one at that!!!

Logan definitely hasn’t been the most shining star in his Bachelor history but I don’t think he has been quite as bold and hurtful as Kate.

2 Likes

I would like to see Kate and Aaron together. :exploding_head: :rofl:

I’m not sure why Gabby and Rachel were so mad at Logan.

1 Like

I mean, he did dump one for the other and then mysteriously disappeared…which some people have speculated that he wasn’t sick/covid but an invite came through to go on Paradise instead

But let’s be honest, there are very few saints in this franchise cast!!!

Victoria describing Fantasy Suites:

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?!? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I get Rachel not liking the fact that he wanted to date Gabby but Gabby offered him the rose. Why did she do that if she was mad at him?

Did he mysteriously disappear? I thought Gabby was told that he had COVID. You would think they would want to test her after his diagnosis.

Gabby was told he had Covid but that has been discussed as being possible false and also difficult considering they were all on the ship together and all staff had been tested, no one else got it etc. Even he said a couple weeks ago when Gabby and Rachel showed up something to the effect of “when I became mysteriously sick” - sort of in air quotes.

It was also weird on that season because although Jesse told Gabby that we never saw the other guys being told he was sick - they seemed to think he just left - with no reason given

I’m not defending him but the whole thing did seem fishy!

1 Like

In a turn of events, I find myself sympathetic with the guys instead of the girls! Brittany seemed like a totally different person. - I think at 25 she was not ready - and it showed, she acted immature to me.

Johnny should take some time to get hisself on a positive road - Victoria tore him up :disappointed:

And just as I expected….ZACH HOLDS
NO INTEREST FOR ME!!!

Wow Brittany - what the heck happened there? Was she using the platform for a slice at fame? I realize many of them do - but she was caustic towards Tyler. Yikes.

Glad that season is over!

1 Like

The Bachelor with Zach premieres tonight

1 Like

If Zach hasn’t found a new personality,this will be very boring. I will give it a try, but my expectations couldn’t be much lower.

1 Like

Begrudgingly, I will give it a try. I’ve seen a couple of previews…I think that what we have to hope for is for this thread to live up to its name, “trash tv” - meaning that the women on the show will provide all the entertainment!!!

I am just so, so, SO not “attracted” - looks wise, personality wise, intriguing wise - ANY WAY - by Zach.

But since Survivor and other reality I might watch is not on tab for awhile, I’ll tune in and see…

2 Likes

Some of us will be getting our fix by watching Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains, which premieres a week from tonight, while awaiting Survivor 44, which premieres March 1. :grin:

I don’t think I have whatever streaming service that version is on…??

I am going to stick with Reality Steve updates for now! :laughing: But if posters on this thread start saying Zach’s season is worthwhile I will check it out.

I never look at spoilers because I want to not know things. But maybe this is one season it might make it more interesting to know any spoilers…so that I have that info ahead of time to watch those said to make it far…or cause drama…or leave…or whatever… :thinking:

Edited to say, PLEASE no spoilers here - and I won’t put any either IF I look elsewhere!

1 Like

Spoiler :bangbang:

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

1 Like

I’ve never seen Batchelor/ette, Big Brother etc., I used to be a huge Survivor devotee but stopped watching a few year back - it was just very repetitive.
Now, my voyeuristic tastes run to RHOBH and cooking competitions!
Also, I recently discovered Indian Matchmaker and that was a fun watch. Too bad season three is not released yet -And that girl from NJ missed a jewel in the Chicago lawyer.

2 Likes

Zach seems fine to me, no worse or better than any of the others before him. And we may get to see his uncle again. It’s the whole premise that is goofy but you know that going in. And as usual, some of the women seem annoying from the start. Here’s to a good season!

I didn’t finish the episode last night, we do that tonight. Will say that in the first 15 mins or so I contemplated turning it off because Zach just - not sure of the word… - annoys me? Is just sort of a lesser personality? Wimpy? I don’t know what to call it, he is probably a nice guy, but I just am turned off by him! But the women were sort of interesting - as cringy as the introductions always are. Ms. Mandrell REALLY is coming on strong - seems to have a strong personality. I didn’t care for the one who got the rose over the summer at the premiere announcement thing.

Maybe more to say when I finish the episode!