Trash TV - The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor In Paradise

Wow. Does Kaity know it was Gabi? This whole thing is too confusing to me.

1 Like

A friend of mine was a friend of the mother of a contestant. She was the one who was really drunk, lost at the mansion, and talking about an onion (Ashley?). Anyway, everyone thought she was crazy, but her explanation was that on the first night they filmed until about 6 in the morning and there was LOTS of alcohol. My friend watched that season at ‘watch parties’ at the parents’ home so would get the comments on each scene and whether it took 5 hours to film a ‘1 hour’ football game and whether it was as depicted or heavily edited. Most are heavily edited.

So yes, exhausted+alcohol+ 30ish women going after one guy makes for a hot mess.

Also the editing. In this season, I think the selective editing has been on Gabbi. I can’t remember anything substantive that she’s said, I can’t remember her job or education, or anything personal about her.

As I commented earlier, I think all the women look exhausted this season. IMO Gabbi’s melt down on last night’s date was due to the stress and exhaustion.

1 Like

Thought it does seem that they got out of Bachelor hands for a week or two during Hometowns - a chance to go home and have a break/normalcy??? They all mentioned not having seen Zach for at least 10 days.

Yes, contestants have talked about this for years.

I think it was interesting how he was accepting of Gabi’s “second place” insecurities but dismissed when Jess was concerned about not having a one-on-one

As Zach was walking Ariel to the car, Kaity quietly said to Gabi (they closed captioned it) something like “I know you were the one” or something like that.

I forget if we were shown anything to indicate that Ariel found out that he broke his vow to not have sex with Gabi.

1 Like

I caught that little aside from Kaity to Gabbi, but I took it to be Kaity saying she thought Gabbi was ‘the one’, meaning the winner. I didn’t think they were talking about sex.

But I was doing my taxes at the time so not really following (or caring) what was said.

Did think Ariel was classy in how she left.

They were totally talking about sex

We were not

They were definitely talking about sex when Kaity said to Gabi “you were the only one” meaning no one else had sex with him.

2 Likes

Yes, and Gabi said to Kaity that she felt like she was wearing a scarlet “A” on her chest.

2 Likes

I wonder if somehow Kaity and Ariel talked.

1 Like

Looking at the TV listings, there is no After the Final Rose? But the show is three hours?

Also, the promo makes it look like he slept with Kaity, too.

ATFR is the 3rd hour

The promo I’m seeing says “the decision may not be Zach’s” - does one of the girls self eliminate? In the promo Gabi also says she will not be meeting Zach’s family - again would just be editing .

3 hours I DEF can’t do in one night!

Have they said after the rose is the third hour?

Normally, the TV listing separates it out, which is why I found it odd.

1 Like

I could be wrong, but haven’t they merged the After the Rose and the finale in the last few seasons? I mean starting live in the studio, then showing clips or segments, then jumping back to live?

Yes it is minimal in the beginning with mostly showing the family visit and then the last dates, but not three separate hours like they used to, with the live part of the show limited to the last hour. If they list it in the TV schedule as 3 separate hours, the recording gets screwed up.

1 Like

And 10 mins in for me, that is what it appears to be - mixing the live and not live!

OMG, losing the sound. UGH

1 Like

I lost sound for awhile too! Did Jesse make a comment about that?

Well that was very tough watching Gabi on the beach. I give her kudos for bucking being “appropriate” and just basically telling Zach “I don’t want to hear it!”

It surprised me that they made it pretty obvious that Gabi was coming first by showing her in the car as opposed to often you just see the shoe getting out of the car.

I hope she takes some time for herself -
I sort of can’t imagine at this point that she puts herself through Paradise?

I really like Kaity -
Honestly way more than I like Zach! He sure was not seemingly having any fun that last week. He seemed so stressed and strained even with his family. I loved how Kaity was getting choked up
With each of his family
Members. :heart:

Will this one work?! :crossed_fingers:t3: :ring:

I was voting for Kaity. She’s nice and I think it’s cool they’re both from Austin. But I honestly don’t see enough chemistry between them that I think they will last. We’ll see!

The sound going out was annoying. How could that happen on a taped segment?

2 Likes

The memes on Twitter over the lost sound are HILARIOUS. And also the conversation saying we just had a whole season of The Bachelor on television when Zach and Kaity, both from Austin could of just had a Hinge date and had the same results in Austin!!!

1 Like