Trash TV - The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor In Paradise

ALSO, I have to mention this :exploding_head: moment for me this week while listening to a podcast!

Do you any of you know Leslie Sansone and the Walk At Home fitness (indoor walking) videos? I realized that TANNER is an instructor on many of the new videos!!! There is a younger set of instructors in Pittsburgh (where he is from) and he has been with them for awhile. I KNEW he looked a little familiar but lol, looks different when he’s not in his fitness wear!

Here’s some pics of him on a Google search

lol I have done some of her videos! I’ll look for him from now on.

So glad she sent him packing!

1 Like

Did I understand Xavier to say he thought he could commit after spending the night with her? He just isn’t ready for a relationship.

I am so sick of people being let go and showing up in a later episode.

That’s what it sounded like to me! “I need to see more.” Oh, hell no. I am not sleeping with you so you can decide whether you will cheat on me. :rofl: :roll_eyes:

Agrees. I blame the producers.

1 Like

Yup. That whole conversation was a train wreck from the outset. Glad Charity didn’t fall for that

1 Like

I was reading a review of the hometown dates and it said Aaron went home and people had seen him in San Diego but then he was in Fiji. Now we know why. Of course the producers have to be in on it to get him to Fiji because he knew which hotel to go to to find her by the pool.

But Charity has to have more of a backbone too. Tell him to take a hike.

1 Like

Not only are they in on it, they initiated it. Manufactured drama.

2 Likes

I almost thought she WAS going to fall for it!! I expected her to IMMEDIATELY send him packing when he indicated that his head wasn’t convinced!

It has been a hella week, but finally got through most of the episode except the last 5 minutes - can I ask - does it end with her keeping Aaron or not??

My synopsis:
Doton ALL.THE.WAY

Xavier: I’ve liked him but man, I didn’t like him in that episode. Something is off in his people relationships or maturity or something. Sure went off on an awkward note. Will we see him in BIP?

Joey: I am not feeling Joey. Charity is so bubbly and positive and fun loving. I feel like Joey doesn’t relax, doesn’t smile, feels guarded. I just don’t see them as a match. I get that opposites attract but this…no.

2 Likes

Interesting episode - good bye Xavier. What a jerk he turned out to be.

I still like Joey.

Dotun for the win in my book. I hope he’s the real deal because they seem really good together.

Um, Aaron, you were sent home, go back there! Please (please!) Charity don’t give him another shot. He’s controlling and I think has anger issues.

And finally an international location! Gorgeous spot.

Bring on Men Tell All!

2 Likes

I felt the anger issues when he was trying to ‘protect Charity’s heart’ from Brayden. He didn’t seem protective to me, just angry he wasn’t winning.

@abasket of course there is a cliffhanger (and the most dramatic music EVER) and we don’t know if Aaron gets a fantasy date or sent home.

3 Likes

Thank you for filling me in!

I also had a weird vibe from Aaron all along. Like he was holding back words or actions in not a good way. He may have really fell for her but I feel like he might have been possessive or something - in a way that would not be desirable to Charity.

I checked out Reality Steve to see if he has any spoilers for who the next Bachelor will be. Not gonna post that here.

However, he did say, “I really do think the only reason Aaron came back was to replace Xavier who got shown the door on his overnight and they wanted 3 people.”

1 Like

I know no spoilers either BUT admit when they brought Aaron back that it made me think “hmm are they trying to give the next Bachelor more screen time??”

Would not be thrilled about that choice if it was true! Guess we will see if he’s on BIP.

I think Xavier was made for Paradise. Hook up with one woman, go on dates with others and have affairs along the way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ve only watched BIP once or twice. I would not like Aaron on that or as the next Bachelor. BIP is for fun, and I don’t find him fun at all.

I’m thinking Joey for next Bachelor.

This Men Tell All is boring. I’ve already turned the channel.

1 Like

Not even watching tonight -
Maybe tomorrow . Figured it would just be the Braden Show…

I turned back just to watch the Golden Bachelor interview. Pretty charming.

1 Like