Trash TV - The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor In Paradise

I’m looking forward to The Golden Bachelor after seeing Gerry last night. Might even watch Bachelor in Paradise to catch more of Brayden. He’s definitely an interesting guy.

In CA, the first hour was coverage of the Trump indictment. Good thing I didn’t just delete it, because the Bachelorette started in the 2nd hour. The 2nd half ran through the regularly scheduled time of Claim to Fame. Not sure if/when they will air that show.

I am on the east coast and had started watching it last night but turned it off and switched to CNN when hearing the indictments were coming in (so I could see that live and celebrate!) I recorded the rest of The Bachelorette and watched it today. The young guys really seemed to genuinely like and respect Gerry.

2 Likes

Yes! The young guys respect for Gerry was pretty sweet to watch - especially what Aaron said to him…now I’m thinking Aaron S. (firefighter) for Bachelor…unless he was a jerk this season (?)- I’ve forgotten already… :rofl:

Mountain time the Trump stuff came on with about 30 seconds remaining of the Bachelorette, then about 1 hour 4 minutes of Trump, then they went back to the final minute of Bachelorette, then the full show of Claim to Fame, then the local news that was just over an hour late.

I thought what Brayden said to Gerry was also very nice. Brayden’s an interesting guy(and not afraid to cry!) and I’m kind of looking forward now to seeing him on Bachelor in Paradise. It might be a better fit for him. He’s a travel nurse when he’s not busy being on Bachelor in Paradise and the Bachelorette!

1 Like

Totally agree, I usually don’t watch BIP but maybe this time with Brayden…he’s definitely an original.

1 Like

Watching now. I watch on Hulu the next day(s).

I’ll probably watch BIP but NOT because of Braden! I don’t need to see him again!

Not even for his earrings and scarves? :rofl:

Just realized that I have booked a class for the night of the finale. Dilemma: Go ahead and read the spoilers or try to watch the next day, trying to avoid the inevitable spoilers on TV the whole next morning?

Men Tell All was a yawn-fest.

I liked Brayden from the start, then didn’t like him, now I like him again. And I really like his style.

I didn’t think I’d watch the Golden Bachelor, but now I’m kind of looking forward to it. I’m glad they didn’t introduce us to any of the women.

Bring on the finale!

1 Like

Your call! I personally would watch the next day and hope I don’t see spoilers.

I do wish they’d stop acting like Gerry (however you spell it) is an invalid at 71. Clearly he’s in good shape, active and has his wits about him.

While I liked him anyway I have to say that Tanner is one of the most handsome and well spoken guys on that stage. I hope we see more of him somewhere.

The previews seem to indicate that Aaron DOES get to stay - at least for a bit in Fiji.

Charity sure seemed not a Xavier fan still! He is a bit of an awkward guy. I also didn’t get a super “I’m SO HAPPY” vibe from Charity. Will be interested to see and hear where things stand now for her.

1 Like

I decided to go the spoilers route.

And then it occurred to me that the class is over at 8:30 and the show is over at 10 so I still could’ve learned that night. Oh, well.

Can we talk about who is going to be on BIP?

My opinion:
As long as it doesn’t involve any of the three (Aaron, Joey, Doton) who are still technically in the running, I personally am ok with it. Definitely ok after next week episode when we have a winner.

Maybe have a few other people weigh in.

I agree. Don’t see why BIP upcoming cast could not be discussed. As you say, the only potential ones that would be a problem discussing now would be if any of the remaining 3 names are mentioned, since the last Bachelorette has not aired yet.

I’ll wait until more people chime in. I just wanted to add that knowing who were on Paradise made watching Men Tell All more interesting. Although they bantered for the show, the deeper animosity didn’t seem to be there anymore. My guess is that they mended fences on BIP.

1 Like

I’d prefer to find out when it airs…

Are you responding to @Youdon_tsay and Bachelorette spoilers or BIP cast spoilers?

I don’t think she was talking about any spoilers beyond who is in the cast - just like we get a cast list at the beginning of a Bachelor(ette) season.

The BIP cast will probably be announced well before it airs. They already announced Brayden and a female from a former Bachelor season as cast members of the new BIP. It was announced on Monday during the show. It’s actually a good way to build anticipation!