Travel Scholarship for students 18 and over

<p>Because of itsv's kindness, we found out about this travel scholarship through Southwest Airlines. My 2012 son, headed to MIT this fall, recently found out that he'd won! We don't have all the details yet but I thought I would post this for anyone who will have a student 18 and over during the next application cycle. Though the application cycle is closed now, you can apply when it opens again.</p>

<p>Hispanic</a> Association of Colleges and Universities - Lanzate</p>

<p>Congratulations to your S, the cherry on top of the sundae!</p>

<p>And thanks for reminding everybody about itsv’s outstanding find of the travel scholarship.</p>

<p>Thank-you, entomom. Yes, an amazing cherry on top! We have been very, very blessed and are so grateful for all the help.</p>

<p>Yes, itsv has done some great work for folks on this site!</p>

<p>You are all welcome and it has been my pleasure. Sbjdorlo your son actually did the work-my job was simple. I am so happy for you and your son. Plus it is nice to know that national scholarships/awards are actually awarded to students.</p>

<p>We are still waiting to receive the info in the mail. I will share how it works if that would help others. S needed only to send them confirmation of his enrollment/tuition.</p>

<p>Congratulations! What a wonderful find.</p>