Tuscaloosa CC'er Get Togethers

<p>Thursday, August 1st
Dinner at The Mellow Mushroom on University in downtown
Casual, laidback, pizza and more, large selection of beers, etc
Say, 7:00pm till whenever</p>

<p>We will have to schedule something for Family Weekend to make up for our different schedules!!!</p>

<p>Friday, August 9th</p>

<p>Mystic Mushroom downtown TTown (gluten-free pizza available)</p>

<p>6:15 pm til whenever ( coincides with Convocation)</p>

<p>Dinner and adult beverages.</p>

<p>Yay! Yay! We will be at Mellow Mushroom on the 1st. Thanks so much TXNewCollegeMom…</p>

<p>Yes! Thanks for getting this rolling. We should be in town by then and hope to see everyone there. I will be the guy in the Alabama shirt… <grin></grin></p>

<p>I see a Mystic Mushroom and a Mellow Mushroom…are they two different places or is one of the names off a little?</p>

<p>I only know of the Mellow Mushroom. It is kinda mystical though.</p>

<p>Mellow/Mystic… I could not find the name anywhere on ANY of my darn LISTS!</p>

<p>Mellow it is.</p>

<p>Mellow I’m not.</p>

<p>Are you guys doing Mellow Mushroom both nights? Why not choose another place for one of the gatherings like: Bento’s (the backroom) or Mugshots or Jim n Nicks or ???</p>

<p>TX…you’ve got the movie Mystic Pizza on the brain. lol</p>

<p>Hey Everyone…I just received a FB post from Mellow Mushroom that they are closed until August 5th for remodeling!!</p>

<p>Need to pick someplace else…Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.</p>

<p>Mugshots, August 1st. :)</p>

<p>Mugshots it is then! Nothing beats a burger w/ PBJ on it (so the boy says).</p>

<p>TxNCM: Should we call and see if they will reserve a big table for us? I seem to remember a lot of individual booths there.</p>

<p>Mugshots has bigger tables upstairs</p>

<p>Rolltide, I’ll call and get the upstairs for all of us.</p>

<p>Thank you, TXNCM! You are the best! Looking forward to this!</p>

<p>I am saddened that I won’t get my MM fix this trip though. What is really funny is we found this “chain” by accident a few years ago at Hilton Head, and then we found the one in Lexington, then the one in Gulf Shores, and well… you get the idea.</p>

<p>To my feeble brain, this is confusing:

• Mugshots: August 1st
  • Mellow Mushroom (replacing “Mystic Pizza” since that does not exist): August 9th (?)</p>

<p>Others may get confused too… may I suggest a separate thread by date to avoid possible confusion?</p>

<p>Friday night February 9th the Mellow Mushroom…6:15. STILL ON!!!</p>

<p>Time for coffee, TXA, Friday night, August 9th, 6:15 still on! : ) thanks for planning it!</p>

<p>TXArchitect > Stop messing [February] with me! :-)</p>

<p>Goodness!!! I HAVE TO GET A GRIP!!!</p>

<p>This is not the first sign that I am losing it…</p>

<p>;-)</p>

<p>RTR. (This is happening)</p>